Shadow Selfies

IMG_2584.JPG

Thanks. This is the same rusty sculpture that had the two lamps attached to it a while back. It's becoming a place where people stick random things. (There was also a wristwatch tucked in on one side.)

I'll tell you a secret: it's no people. The stone has a black hole, but the exit. And everything that's lost anywhere through the entrance of it will end up there. [emoji1]

terse: I forgot to ask you to keep your eyes peeled for a mobile lens cap, a black sachet with another mobile lens with cap on, an ice scratcher with attached glove and a key with a simple shaped purple bunny (looked like an Easter egg with ears and arm- and foot-stumps. My car has such a tiny little black hole and things mysteriously disappear. I'm sure they are exiting somewhere else. Maybe at your stone. [emoji848]

terse: I forgot to ask you to keep your eyes peeled for a mobile lens cap, a black sachet with another mobile lens with cap on, an ice scratcher with attached glove and a key with a simple shaped purple bunny (looked like an Easter egg with ears and arm- and foot-stumps. My car has such a tiny little black hole and things mysteriously disappear. I'm sure they are exiting somewhere else. Maybe at your stone. [emoji848]
:D:lmao:

I'll keep an eye out. So far just some used tissue, a few pennies, and a crumpled grocery store receipt. You didn't happen to find two ceramic figurine lamps in your car, did you?

Is this taken from a 'Live' iMage Brian?

Yes, made from a regular Native camera Live Photo. I made 2 or 3 Live Photos and picked the best one. The ground is what the salt marsh area looks like after the high tide went out. It is quite muddy under the grass so you need to watch where you step. You would never attempt to drive a car on it, unless frozen solid. It is quite soft.

Nice, if Brrr, one again D... ;)

On a clear day, you can see... :D

Is the horizon intentionally squiffy to add to the atmos... :whistle:

Had to look that up... Squiffy

It appears to be slightly off, however the posts look fairly straight considering we were walking down from the top of the mountain [emoji6]
There was also a strange layer of haze over the city below.

Back
Top Bottom