Shadow Selfies

I found the shadow family portrait at Morcambe bay I was looking for. It's older than I remember and was taken with an actual camera.
As an aside, I think the shots I'm taking now on phones (even some of my older, lower end models) are generally better than the ones I did when I had a "proper" camera. Can't see me ever needing a "proper" camera again.

I found the shadow family portrait at Morcambe bay I was looking for. It's older than I remember and was taken with an actual camera.
As an aside, I think the shots I'm taking now on phones (even some of my older, lower end models) are generally better than the ones I did when I had a "proper" camera. Can't see me ever needing a "proper" camera again.
Me too. I bought a new Panasonic Point and Click just before I got my iPhone and was shocked at how much better my iPhone pics were. I do miss the x40 zoom though but the 7+ zoom is already a step in the right direction. I am using it frequently.

Nice to see some of these shadow selfies getting more and more elaborate, it seems to be evolving slowly over the week.

Seriously cool idea, John - one of those that no one thinks of, then someone does, and you think 'of course', how come no one thought of that before?

Like the 'blue ocean' business model - as opposed 'red ocean', um, anyone familiar? :oops: (FYI pink face is bcs I'm not sure why I know that but can't 'explain' (write up properly) why two sets of data were normalised differently).

Aren't you sposed to be horizontal for that?
It's Hong Kong. I believe it's very densely populated, it must be hard to find places to be horizontal when thinking of England or anyother kinds of suggestive activities.
Actually, wouldn't you want to be erect for thinking of England or am I over thinking things now?

Tintin and Snowy

IMG_2101.JPG

Stackables and Pixlr

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom