Shadow Selfies

It's Hong Kong. I believe it's very densely populated, it must be hard to find places to be horizontal when thinking of England or anyother kinds of suggestive activities.
Actually, wouldn't you want to be erect for thinking of England or am I over thinking things now?

It's a girl thing, rizole

It does mean your famous, John. They're downplaying it to you - bcs we don't want you to be concerned. On account of what happened to the last person we made sticky. I'll just say, keep an eye on the number of 'robots' on site when you are.
curse those meddling robots :p

There are eight on at the moment :eek:.

It does mean your famous, John. They're downplaying it to you - bcs we don't want you to be concerned. On account of what happened to the last person we made sticky. I'll just say, keep an eye on the number of 'robots' on site when you are.
LOL!!

Cheeky lunch time cycle ride today and, as it happens, 6 miles in the sun started to peek through the clouds, although never completely... :sneaky:

And, having caught sight of my side-kick riding alongside me, this thread sprung to mind, and what an awesome idea and refreshing change from that other form of over done and sickening pouty, face-palm shots... :alien:

So, this is my Brommie Shadow Selfie, which is probably the only kind I will ever be comfortable with, thank you sinnerjohn ... :rog:
IMG_0890.JPG

And one from Hipstamatic, of course... :D
HipstamaticPhoto-498747868.750278.jpg

Cheeky lunch time cycle ride today and, as it happens, 6 miles in the sun started to peek through the clouds, although never completely... :sneaky:

And, having caught sight of my side-kick riding alongside me, this thread sprung to mind, and what an awesome idea and refreshing change from that other form of over done and sickening pouty, face-palm shots... :alien:

So, this is my Brommie Shadow Selfie, which is probably the only kind I will ever be comfortable with, thank you sinnerjohn ... :rog:
View attachment 83505

View attachment 83506

[emoji1] The second green tinted one is fab. Great that you took a ride during lunch and that you're enjoying your new ride.

View attachment 83505

View attachment 83506

That's brilliant, Rog - lovely composition: the mirror & the shadow. Lovely play on [everything] . The hipstamatic shot is okay, too :appsir:

View attachment 83505

View attachment 83506
Worth the stop! Nice additions!

Back
Top Bottom