Shadow Selfies

Home alone today and being dry and bright, well, it would have been rude not to... :rog:

Pit Stop... :D
View attachment 83527

View attachment 83528

And a couple more just for good measure, the sun ain't always gonna be shinin'... :alien:

View attachment 83529

View attachment 83530
Ooooo, love the bag (oh dear, there's the bag lady coming out in me again). Is it meant for the bike?? Is it a backpack? I always lusted after a Brompton but don't cycle enough to justify it. Just think the traffic where I live is too dangerous. Luckily we can cycle on the pavement into Woking but that's about the extent of my cycling.

Anyone else get the idea he's showing off the bike? :)
:whistle:

More that it is getting me out and about m'dear... :thumbs:

Plenty of proper places (and pics) if I really wanted to though... :D

Ooooo, love the bag (oh dear, there's the bag lady coming out in me again). Is it meant for the bike?? Is it a backpack? I always lusted after a Brompton but don't cycle enough to justify it. Just think the traffic where I live is too dangerous. Luckily we can cycle on the pavement into Woking but that's about the extent of my cycling.
HeHe! Brompton have a great range of extremely easy-on easy-off, bike specific, bags Ann! Ours are as new pre-loved Brommies that just happened to come with a bag for each... :D

It is not a back pack, but has a useful shoulder strap and very well thought out storage pockets, including a tablet/laptop pocket... ;)

They also have a colour co-ordinated range... :zip:

Cycling is not brilliant around here either, although it is surprisingly quiet around lunchtime! We also pop over to the local country park for traffic free riding, although undisciplined walkers can be a 'mare... :rog:

Cycling is not brilliant around here either, although it is surprisingly quiet around lunchtime! We also pop over to the local country park for traffic free riding, although undisciplined walkers can be a 'mare... :rog:
I'm lucky because there are lots of park trails for only bikes and pedestrians (yes, the walkers can sometimes be a bit clueless) and also rail-to-trails. I only ride in these places which are sans automobiles... but if I need to ride on a street briefly to get from A to B I'll ride on the sidewalk. Riding where cars are is the polar opposite of relaxing and enjoyable for me. :barf:

:whistle:

More that it is getting me out and about m'dear... :thumbs:

Plenty of proper places (and pics) if I really wanted to though... :D

HeHe! Brompton have a great range of extremely easy-on easy-off, bike specific, bags Ann! Ours are as new pre-loved Brommies that just happened to come with a bag for each... :D

It is not a back pack, but has a useful shoulder strap and very well thought out storage pockets, including a tablet/laptop pocket... ;)

They also have a colour co-ordinated range... :zip:

To bike from my house is a big commitment. There is major hill climbing to be done either direction. Sometimes we transport our bikes somewhere else to have a more enjoyable ride. From home I'm either in my very lowest gear (24) leaving, or my highest gear coming back.

Had friends round this weekend and went for a walk.
DSC_0678-01.jpeg
and a mobicolour art theme and shadow selfie mashup
DSC_0687-01.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom