Mobi52 Starzee’s Project 52

I think your Infinite Painter app is different to mine :feet:
Could be a different app with the same name. I had two different Slow Shutter Cams on my phone at one point. The selection tool is like the Vector tool in SketchClub. Lately it has been behaving badly, crashing, layers disappearing…. One of the posters on the website said the developer was working on a different app. I’m wondering if it’s going to just fade away.

Love what you did with the surfing image :thumbs:

(Hard to imagine your use as plagiarism because the figure is unrecognisable).
It’s a cheat-y way to get images of people. I tell myself it’s no different than taking images of street art or sculptures. I used an image of an iron sculpture from in front of a women’s museum in a ton of my images. And I think Geek1956 recognized him as the Aussie surfer. o_O

As I I haven’t spent waaaay too much time in iColorama, terse Ted’s comments on the Glow effect sent me right back in.
1C652740-1F96-4BFE-B648-0579B9D0FCE9.png

I’ve been using iColoram’s Glow on my IR photos.
I haven’t used Glow or many of the other options in iColorama. I tend to drift to what’s worked in the past. Today I spent some time going through Glitch, Mirror, Escher and a few other rarely used features with a very simple figure with a shadow from ArtPose. I was trying to morph it into a more “arty” sort of thing. I had a ball and was lost for quite some time. I wound up with 9 images that I hope will be handy for collages.
I started with this:
F94E2108-BA29-4BC9-BD09-FE54069F40CE.png

And got these:
C6AEF240-0150-44F0-B596-3B9CF6D85526.jpeg

I am especially looking at the shadows.

I really like a number of apps, but even after the hours I’ve spent in iColorama I don’t feel like I‘ve touched the surface.

Could be a different app with the same name. I had two different Slow Shutter Cams on my phone at one point. The selection tool is like the Vector tool in SketchClub. Lately it has been behaving badly, crashing, layers disappearing…. One of the posters on the website said the developer was working on a different app. I’m wondering if it’s going to just fade away.
That would be a shame. I haven’t used it recently but when I did I really liked it. Been meaning to get back into it. The problem about the developer developing a new app you can be guaranteed that it will be subscription based so a non-starter for me. Thanks, Apple. :mad:

That would be a shame. I haven’t used it recently but when I did I really liked it. Been meaning to get back into it. The problem about the developer developing a new app you can be guaranteed that it will be subscription based so a non-starter for me. Thanks, Apple. :mad:
I don’t mind paying more if there’s a lifetime subscription available. For those of us with ten or more years already in mobile art, and more to come, a yearly or (gack!) monthly subscription is a non-starter.

That would be a shame. I haven’t used it recently but when I did I really liked it. Been meaning to get back into it. The problem about the developer developing a new app you can be guaranteed that it will be subscription based so a non-starter for me. Thanks, Apple.
I think Infinite Painter is available for Android too. Not that that has anything to do with a subscrition for a new app. I’d have to like an app a lot to subscribe. I don’t even subscribe to magazines anymore.

I am reviewing tutorials by Tricia Dewey I took several years ago. She was my favorite digital photo artist. I’ve been watching “Multiplicity” which uses floral images. The basic flower is one of her images included with the tute.
Mostly saved out iColorama changes layers in Infinite Painter which worked nicely this time.
6150222A-57B5-4391-A3B1-0D27940F99C7.jpeg

As a note I used some of the color options under Tones, another new experience for me.

I am reviewing tutorials by Tricia Dewey I took several years ago. She was my favorite digital photo artist. I’ve been watching “Multiplicity” which uses floral images. The basic flower is one of her images included with the tute.
Mostly saved out iColorama changes layers in Infinite Painter which worked nicely this time.
View attachment 169580
As a note I used some of the color options under Tones, another new experience for me.
Gorgeous. I see a dancing woman in a flowing dress. Do I need to up my meds?

Lately my new favorite Infinite Painter has been giving me trouble. One problem…This image inspired by the twisted mind of Stephen King (I have read precisely 2 of his books. I scare easily). It has been sitting in my gallery for at least a month, but every time I open it, the image has reverted to the previous edit. I have made the same changes nearly a dozen times. I decided to save it out and post it and see if it changes again. As I’m writing I’m realizing the irony of an image reverting back to certain point in time that is inspired by a quote from a book about going back in time. Maybe it’s not Infinite Painter. Maybe it’s the Twilight Zone.

7F9F64D8-8EED-42BC-802C-098C454C49A4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom