Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

1/1
Unseasonably warm 54ºF, 12ºC cloudy and damp
On Broadway
7A82230D-F935-4EE4-9859-E1C22B5DB638.jpeg

Same here. Love the juxta of the exotic peacocks and the grotty old tractor.
Thanks! I really like driving through that old farm. It spans both sides of the road, lots of farm animals roaming about.
(I’m trying to get a sense of the temp differences between Fahrenheit and Celsius. If I figure it out every day, maybe it’ll become natural and I’ll build a new synopsis or two.)

We’d actually like to have some real snow.
Yes, I don’t even feel like it’s winter. Snowmobile trails are marked out but bare. The ice fisherman (and fisherwomen) are quite disgruntled. And, what the heck, my snow tires are all ready to do some major gripping.

Here is Portugal we’re having around 12°c and I think is cold…can’t imagine -10°!
It’s all relative to what you’re used to. My idea of putting the temp in my images was to get used to the difference in Fahrenheit and Celsius, but it’s only been three days and looking at the days ahead, I’m getting motion sickness from the weather roller coaster….
96925D3F-6AC3-4F05-9242-45931FE45C9C.png

It’s all relative to what you’re used to. My idea of putting the temp in my images was to get used to the difference in Fahrenheit and Celsius, but it’s only been three days and looking at the days ahead, I’m getting motion sickness from the weather roller coaster….
View attachment 174942
minus 14 doesn’t make me envious. But when I come to think about it, perhaps not. The most enjoyable days the last few weeks have been the coldest. Perhaps because there is less humidity when it’s really cold. And then there’s the wind. Minus 12 with no wind feels even warmer than minus 2 and windy. Here we’ll get some sun the coming days. Perfect party weather tomorrow
C231B0E5-991B-40AD-AE16-22BE12BA2AB2.jpeg

minus 14 doesn’t make me envious. But when I come to think about it, perhaps not. The most enjoyable days the last few weeks have been the coldest. Perhaps because there is less humidity when it’s really cold. And then there’s the wind. Minus 12 with no wind feels even warmer than minus 2 and windy. Here we’ll get some sun the coming days. Perfect party weather tomorrowView attachment 174945
I agree about the wind….a below zero day, even at Fahrenheit tempertures with sun and no wind are treasures. And I think that snow makes winter feel warmer. (At least in my head)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom