Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

What generates a test in your school?
This was at BOCES, a facility that houses a trades program offered to all students in our county. BOCES has on site testing for any student or staff member who reports symptoms. (I know, why is this not available everywhere?) At the high school a student with symptoms is sent home. However, they did provide a home test kit with 2 tests for all students, if the parents choose to have them. The students in my program were (mostly) vaccinated early due to disabilities. Most have not recieved boosters, at least that we are aware of.

This was at BOCES, a facility that houses a trades program offered to all students in our county. BOCES has on site testing for any student or staff member who reports symptoms. (I know, why is this not available everywhere?) At the high school a student with symptoms is sent home. However, they did provide a home test kit with 2 tests for all students, if the parents choose to have them. The students in my program were (mostly) vaccinated early due to disabilities. Most have not recieved boosters, at least that we are aware of.
Glad Joe was negative. I taught in NY for 8 years. Haven’t heard the term BOCES in 40 years :lol:.

1/8
Snapseed
3B84E2A0-2D6D-402A-B174-5A84CDC4DE36.jpeg

1/11
Schools are closed today due to inclement weather (wind chill -14º) and a lack of bus drivers. So I was able to walk with Mike at the mall. Poor Rose was left out.
T-Rex skeleton with a human skull, because you never know when you’ll need one.
D868B27F-7BF1-405F-97AC-3E54BD980CB4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom