Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

6/4
The event that ushers in summer in Cayuga County, the Weedsport Fireman’s Field Days. Getting chicken BBQ for supper.
HIpstaX
1F5CD63E-4659-425C-AB2F-662AD11B20D6.jpeg

The only picture I took today. The Senior Prom was Friday, so first thing Monday morning one of my students showed me these. Pictures he and his buddy had done in the photo booth. Shortly after, these student along with a few others and me, left for morning class at BOCES. About 30 minutes before we were due to board the bus to return to the high school, we recieved word that we were to stay put and the high school was on lockdown. Through texting my coworkers I learned that a student had told one of the principals that another student was in possession of a gun. No gun was found. Students were in lockdown for 2 hours then sent home for the day. We were stuck at BOCES for that time. Eventually they sent two buses to take the students directly home. The principal at BOCES helped me contact my school and get permission for one of the drivers to take me to my car, but I wasn’t to enter the building. I helped the drivers get names and addresses for the students who needed transportation, easier for me because I know a number of the kids. A majority of the students were picked up by their parents, but apparently no sign out was used, because it took us a long time to be sure no Auburn students remained in the building. Anyway, I didn’t think about images after that.

A picture of a picture
Timmy, Jared and Justin
2A007ABE-3B44-404B-8D66-36110BF326C3.jpeg

The only picture I took today. The Senior Prom was Friday, so first thing Monday morning one of my students showed me these. Pictures he and his buddy had done in the photo booth. Shortly after, these student along with a few others and me, left for morning class at BOCES. About 30 minutes before we were due to board the bus to return to the high school, we recieved word that we were to stay put and the high school was on lockdown. Through texting my coworkers I learned that a student had told one of the principals that another student was in possession of a gun. No gun was found. Students were in lockdown for 2 hours then sent home for the day. We were stuck at BOCES for that time. Eventually they sent two buses to take the students directly home. The principal at BOCES helped me contact my school and get permission for one of the drivers to take me to my car, but I wasn’t to enter the building. I helped the drivers get names and addresses for the students who needed transportation, easier for me because I know a number of the kids. A majority of the students were picked up by their parents, but apparently no sign out was used, because it took us a long time to be sure no Auburn students remained in the building. Anyway, I didn’t think about images after that.

A picture of a picture
Timmy, Jared and Justin
View attachment 181465
Wow, scary stuff (the lockdown, not the photos).

A picture of a picture
Timmy, Jared and Justin
View attachment 181465
Fun photos :feet: The gun shooting epidemic is just horrible:alien:

A picture of a picture
Timmy, Jared and Justin
View attachment 181465
How scary

6/8
My last day working with my kids. Some will graduate, some will return in the fall. I won’t be back in the fall. I’m retiring before the first day of classes. Bittersweet. I love these guys.
489FAC3E-B968-49F3-8BF0-DC04E325744C.jpeg

5/18
My image of the day is a couple of screenshots. Very strange. I entered a few images in the Mira Mobilephotography Awards. I received confirmation of the reciept of my images, but never heard another thing. Not even when they announced the winners. I check my Instagram account and see that Mira Mobileprize has followed me, do a quick search and….
View attachment 180693
It’s also on their FB page
View attachment 180694
What the heck does “150 Best Classified Photography” mean? The Mira website only shows The Short List.
Congrats, Star ! Nice idea to put all th3 winners in a book — did you buy a copy?

The beer was good, the setting? Very shady…… Mike wouldn’t order off the taps, he doubted the maintenance. I figured an Irish owned bar wouldn‘t let the Irish beer go bad. :D
If in doubt then just have a couple of rough whiskeys after the beer. Thatll sort any germs out.
Memories of my local sawdust floor local selling Mix d beer from all the catch trays are flooding back to me.

Back
Top Bottom