Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

This is one of my go to combos. I limit my cameras in Hipstamatic X and label them with names I can relate to. This is my “woodsy fav”, same as I used for 7/3.
Think I definitely have to investigate hipsta more. It’s the amount of packs out there though that confuse me. I wouldn’t want to go buying everything under the sun. I do like that you can have a live view on it as well.

Think I definitely have to investigate hipsta more. It’s the amount of packs out there though that confuse me. I wouldn’t want to go buying everything under the sun. I do like that you can have a live view on it as well.
Yes, I truly became so bogged down with too much gear. I didn’t know effect anything had. Then this HipstaX came along and you could collect cameras. I just found it easier to use. I limit myself to 20 cameras. If I add a combo I see that I like, I delete one. I was lucky enough to to get the lifetime membership for either free or super cheap.

Yes, I truly became so bogged down with too much gear. I didn’t know effect anything had. Then this HipstaX came along and you could collect cameras. I just found it easier to use. I limit myself to 20 cameras. If I add a combo I see that I like, I delete one. I was lucky enough to to get the lifetime membership for either free or super cheap.
Ill look at hipstaX i didnt, because i didnt want to have any more subscriptions

I’ve got too much stuff on Hipstamatic now. I tend to roll the dice to get what I want but often the gimmicky stuff comes up. Definitely need to put some time and effort into it and get some favs set up.

7/8
critters on our walk
71FCE4D1-97B6-421B-B90B-CC8AD02C4FDE.jpeg

21E504DA-0286-4445-8110-A0BDDE7445D4.jpeg

Then a trip to Hoopes Park to photograph a fountain for our photo club. Our assignment this month is to all take a pic of the same fountain, then manipulate it in some way. Quite an unusual theme for this group!
Not yet manipulated
EBF34C50-3B7B-4587-9E74-ED741D292335.jpeg

7/8
critters on our walk
View attachment 182954
View attachment 182956
Then a trip to Hoopes Park to photograph a fountain for our photo club. Our assignment this month is to all take a pic of the same fountain, then manipulate it in some way. Quite an unusual theme for this group!
Not yet manipulated
View attachment 182957
Do like the concept of everyone editing the same subject a different way. Does your club frown on total annihilation of a photo?

Do like the concept of everyone editing the same subject a different way. Does your club frown on total annihilation of a photo?
My club is 4 people strong, we’ve been doing this for 5 years. This is the very first time anyone has suggested doing anything but trying to make the photo perfect. I am beyond stunned at daring in this months challenge. :fearscream:

I can’t wait to see what they come up with. I’m trying to reign myself in. I’ve already (this morning) got several possibilities. And I haven’t even started layering!

My club is 4 people strong, we’ve been doing this for 5 years. This is the very first time anyone has suggested doing anything but trying to make the photo perfect. I am beyond stunned at daring in this months challenge. :fearscream:

I can’t wait to see what they come up with. I’m trying to reign myself in. I’ve already (this morning) got several possibilities. And I haven’t even started layering!
Go for it!! press destruct mode! Can’t wait to see what your gonna present to them now.

7/9
The weeks menu at the IOOB club. What caught my eye was the eye glasses looking cord looped at the top.
View attachment 183012
IOOB? Well even though I though it may be something to do with the wrong sport, NFL, rather than the much better NHL :D I googled IOOB and was stunned at my first result but It sounds so cool……

(The description in full provided by Google)

International Order of Old Bastards (I.O.O.B.) - Facebook​

https://en-gb.facebook.com › Facebook Groups

1. AGE LIMITS: None 2. DRINKING HABITS: Hearty! 3. All O.B.'s, when approaching Brother O.B.'s must give vigorous handclasp and hearty slap on the………

IOOB? Well even though I though it may be something to do with the wrong sport, NFL, rather than the much better NHL :D I googled IOOB and was stunned at my first result but It sounds so cool……

(The description in full provided by Google)

International Order of Old Bastards (I.O.O.B.) - Facebook

https://en-gb.facebook.com › Facebook Groups

1. AGE LIMITS: None 2. DRINKING HABITS: Hearty! 3. All O.B.'s, when approaching Brother O.B.'s must give vigorous handclasp and hearty slap on the………
The club we belong to is indeed the International Order of Old Bastards. It’s an all volunteer, benevolent club with lots of fund raisers and beer drinking is heartily encouraged.

Back
Top Bottom