terse fragments

IMG_7343.jpeg

Pincushions

IMG_7357.jpeg

First trace of something other than a cat photo.

I have a folder full of bookmarks for Procreate tutorials and started going through them yesterday. It turned into a weeding session rather than a learning session as I started deleting tutorials that have music running underneath the commentary (ack!!) and those whose presentations I just didn't click with, plus those for older versions of Procreate.

Attachments

• IMG_7358.jpeg
    IMG_7358.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 2
View attachment 195190

First trace of something other than a cat photo.

I have a folder full of bookmarks for Procreate tutorials and started going through them yesterday. It turned into a weeding session rather than a learning session as I started deleting tutorials that have music running underneath the commentary (ack!!) and those whose presentations I just didn't click with, plus those for older versions of Procreate.
Background music in tutorials should be banned :angry::) And too long tutorials are also a nuisance.
Good luck with your Procreate project :thumbs:

No, not from you. I could always impart more info in a text-and-screenshot tutorial, but there’s something about seeing it happen onscreen…
I like both types of tutorials. My problem with videos tutorials is that I easily forget important details and then I have to watch the video several times. With text- and screenshot I can take my own screenshots of extra interesting parts and make annotations for future use.

No, not from you. I could always impart more info in a text-and-screenshot tutorial, but there’s something about seeing it happen onscreen…

I like both types of tutorials. My problem with videos tutorials is that I easily forget important details and then I have to watch the video several times. With text- and screenshot I can take my own screenshots of extra interesting parts and make annotations for future use.
I like the text and screen shot tutorial, also. Not just for the reasons mentioned, but I tend to miss bits of videos, especially if I’m following along. And when the cat wanders across the screen.

At a first glance I saw a couple of half-dead parrots
:lmao:

The windows are reflecting part of an amusement park ride, a part that curves up into the sky, roughly like a banana. So the blue parts all go together in one smooth curve.

Found a shot of it taken from the opposite side:

IMG_7434.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom