Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 205 - July 24 - THE bubble :eek: :cool:

Linus and I are very proud of this photo. Native cam and Pic-Tap-Go. PTG today released a beta in which you can edit foreground and background separately. Not as many features I would like to have but still makes the app even better :thumbs:

View attachment 169182

original:

View attachment 169183
Very good shot and very good edit! I would be proud too :)

Lo

Love the swirly capture. Was one of my favourite Nomo “cameras”. Would really-subscribe but it’s a bit pricey
I agree. I pay far too much for my tons of apps. If I was a professional shrink I think I would explain with: “I think you’re trying to compensate yourself for the things you wish you could do, but can’t because of your health issues”. In fact I often excuse myself “Well, after all this is half the cost of the price for a dinner out, or the same cost as two movie tickets” :oops::zip:

I couldn’t find these here anywhere :cry:
Sorry to hear that :( And you know what? Linus destroyed one of them when he was in a bad mood yesterday. I had already thought we should pile up a stock with them “in case of emergency”. BUT the cahain who sold it doesn’t have itnow. Seems to be sold out. Even the web store had a “red dot” at that product:confused:

Day 213 - August 1st - Victims of the drought

No, this it not beautiful autumn leaves. It’s the drought that make a lot of birch trees suffer. And our apple trees have “thrown away” the tiny non mature fruits and our lawn is brownish.
I think this is the worst drought since we moved here in 1989.

Linus is back at home now. That’s why I don’t have anything nicer to post ;)

PicTapGo

7BB1EE64-346E-4894-9B88-AE46DCB2066D.jpeg

I agree. I pay far too much for my tons of apps. If I was a professional shrink I think I would explain with: “I think you’re trying to compensate yourself for the things you wish you could do, but can’t because of your health issues”. In fact I often excuse myself “Well, after all this is half the cost of the price for a dinner out, or the same cost as two movie tickets” :oops::zip:
We must think alike, I usually use a cup of coffee as my measuring stick

We must think alike, I usually use a cup of coffee as my measuring stick
I have a cheap Lavazza machine now and the pods are much cheaper than the Nespresso and my DH and I love the main blend so much we rarely drink out anymore so 24p for a cuppa isn’t much of a yardstick. :lol:

An app would need to be super special for me to pay a subscription for it and because I wouldn’t pay for it in the first place would probably never find out! But who knows there might not be a choice in the future.

I have a cheap Lavazza machine now and the pods are much cheaper than the Nespresso and my DH and I love the main blend so much we rarely drink out anymore so 24p for a cuppa isn’t much of a yardstick. :lol:

An app would need to be super special for me to pay a subscription for it and because I wouldn’t pay for it in the first place would probably never find out! But who knows there might not be a choice in the future.
Haha, that’s what I meant. Because of my sloppy performed stoma surgery I haven’t taken anything at all to eat nor drink away from home for 8 years now. And I only eat once a day. Which makes me super rich :whistle: - not as rich as Mr Bezoz though (may he rest in space)

Day 215 - August 3rd - Softened

Big news: I almost got banned from Instagram :alien: Yesterday I were to post the sunset I’d just captured but I got a nosy message that must have meant I had broken some of their very obfuscating rules about the maximum number of postes or hashtags or whatever. I tried several times. It showed up I could finally get the post out if I had just ONE hashtag. Made me angry… being treated like some sort of evil greedy spammer. Me, an elderly lady on early retirement who uses photography and editing as “feel-good-therapy”

I guess you by now say: But what the :imp: has this to do with thistles???

It’s simple: We have an expression “dagens tistel” (today’s thistle) that is, or rather were often used as a title of short notes in the newpapers where people expressed their anger or disappointment with how they had been treated

I hope I won’t be banned from Mobitog :eek:;)

PicTapGo and Retouch

D6C84CEA-84F8-44FE-9FAE-EC90A680893B.jpeg

the annoying message:
CD45ACAF-5971-4E34-BF67-7173DFB28413.jpeg

Big news: I almost got banned from Instagram :alien: Yesterday I were to post the sunset I’d just captured but I got a nosy message that must have meant I had broken some of their very obfuscating rules about the maximum number of postes or hashtags or whatever. I tried several times. It showed up I could finally get the post out if I had just ONE hashtag. Made me angry… being treated like some sort of evil greedy spammer. Me, an elderly lady on early retirement who uses photography and editing as “feel-good-therapy”

It’s simple: We have an expression “dagens tistel” (today’s thistle) that is, or rather were often used as a title of short notes in the newpapers where people expressed their anger or disappointment with how they had been treated

PicTapGo and Retouch

View attachment 169586

the annoying message:
View attachment 169588
I get warned about hashtags all the time. I have a list I copy and paste from and if I copy from 2 lists I get the 30 hashtags warning (You’d think I’d edit them). I had no idea there was a limit on images. I follow a few groups that choose a “best of” sort of thing and post the winners on Sunday. My Sunday feed is saturated with them, quite a few from each group. I wonder what the magic number is?

I get warned about hashtags all the time. I have a list I copy and paste from and if I copy from 2 lists I get the 30 hashtags warning (You’d think I’d edit them). I had no idea there was a limit on images. I follow a few groups that choose a “best of” sort of thing and post the winners on Sunday. My Sunday feed is saturated with them, quite a few from each group. I wonder what the magic number is?
I’m just so over Social Media at the moment. The whole thing has got totally out of hand and no longer serves the original purpose.

When I see the organised looting, how people are trolled and emotionally battered by it, I think we would all be better off without it.

And when I talk about social media, I mean Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and probably Tik-Tok now.

I’m just so over Social Media at the moment. The whole thing has got totally out of hand and no longer serves the original purpose.

When I see the organised looting, how people are trolled and emotionally battered by it, I think we would all be better off without it.

And when I talk about social media, I mean Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and probably Tik-Tok now.
I gave up Facebook a long while ago. In the sense I never check the general feed. But I follow a few closed groups for my special interests. Twitter is so full of hate that I dare not open it anymore. But Insta is a problem for me to get rid of. For me it’s not about posting and get thousands of followers but a way to share my everyday life with other people. Some of my “Insta friends” are people from my past, co-workers, cousins, old school mates and it’s a nice way to keep in “touch”. Some are people I‘ve never met but it feels like a kind of real friendship anyway (as in here in Mobitog).
But I agree about it’s got out of hand - at least FB and Twitter. The original purpose… I wonder if there’s been anything else than making billions of dollars

I’ve read a lot about this today and it seems it’s very complicated. The image limit could be 100 images 24 hours but it can vary. The hashtag limits can also vary. And there’s a limit of how long your text can be - I saw the number 2200 characters somewhere. I don’t think even the people at Insta has a good grip of this. The algorithms have taken over

PicTapGo and Retouch

View attachment 169586

the annoying message:
View attachment 169588
“Forsok” sounds a tad rude Eva. Maybe it wasn’t the quantity but the quality of your hashtags. You sound like me my grandkids are always telling me “you can’t say that pa”, but I say it anyway

Ditto

I was on the verge of binning off Instagram, just before I came to mobitog, as its CEO has now declared that it is becoming an 'entertainment platform' rather than a photo sharing app. Tik-Tok is the current one to beat, so all the soc media houses are striving to catch up. Personally, I don't need to see someone's lunch, or some nymphette exercising in spandex, or the latest trend in ho to pose for the camera. Its disturbing to note the increasing amount of deaths associated with the platform too - a girl in china fell out of a tower crane during her live feed, a woman in america posed with a loaded shotgun and killed herself and a woman in india fell into a waterfall - all for a few likes. Andy Warhol was bang on when he said everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes, he just got the timescale wrong, its more like five seconds. The world is going to hell in a handcart and everyone is happy to film it.:angry:

I gave up Facebook a long while ago. In the sense I never check the general feed. But I follow a few closed groups for my special interests. Twitter is so full of hate that I dare not open it anymore. But Insta is a problem for me to get rid of. For me it’s not about posting and get thousands of followers but a way to share my everyday life with other people. Some of my “Insta friends” are people from my past, co-workers, cousins, old school mates and it’s a nice way to keep in “touch”. Some are people I‘ve never met but it feels like a kind of real friendship anyway (as in here in Mobitog).
But I agree about it’s got out of hand - at least FB and Twitter. The original purpose… I wonder if there’s been anything else than making billions of dollars
You reflect what I would say. I follow only family, friends and artists on FB and Instagram. I never did “get” twitter. Pretty much gave up FB, but not only is it the place I can post my work, but I see what others are doing. I get a great deal of inspiration from the artists I follow. I am sick of all the adds, but don’t think I could give it up. I’ve started posting on Flickr a little more.

I was on the verge of binning off Instagram, just before I came to mobitog, as its CEO has now declared that it is becoming an 'entertainment platform' rather than a photo sharing app. Tik-Tok is the current one to beat, so all the soc media houses are striving to catch up. Personally, I don't need to see someone's lunch, or some nymphette exercising in spandex, or the latest trend in ho to pose for the camera. Its disturbing to note the increasing amount of deaths associated with the platform too - a girl in china fell out of a tower crane during her live feed, a woman in america posed with a loaded shotgun and killed herself and a woman in india fell into a waterfall - all for a few likes. Andy Warhol was bang on when he said everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes, he just got the timescale wrong, its more like five seconds. The world is going to hell in a handcart and everyone is happy to film it.:angry:
TikTok is another thing I don’t get. Perhaps because of who I follow I haven’t seen any more video clips on Instagram.

Day 216 - August 4th - Berry hunting

We used to go out just outside of our house to harvest wild blueberries. But after the massacres of the closest forests we have to take the car . Today my DH found an area that wasn’t deforestated and where it seemed to have fallen some rain, at least more than here.

F669DBF2-E74C-426F-93BE-7EB9974A391C.jpeg

A83F0A8D-5BA1-4D65-AB0A-4DFF9BC3A91A.jpeg

7D7292F4-0951-4FE0-A5A0-C2C1D62538E8.jpeg

PicTapGo

Oh yes, I saw that a Danish YouTuber died a few days ago while attempting to do something stupid - I’ve already forgotten what. It’s no wonder we humans behave like fools. It’s the era of individualism and selfishness, greed and competition, bad leaders and hypercapitalism.
I won’t quit Insta though. The persons/accounts I follow are quite sane and harmless :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom