Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 217 - August 5th - Morning magic at 04:40

Complete silence. No birds singing in this time of the year. No disturbing cars on the road yet. Everyone’s asleep. It’s just me and the rising sun. Magical start of the day.

native cam and small adjustments with PicTapGo because the trees had got artifacts around the. The iPhone 12 Pro Max is doing too well I think. Oversharpening is not great at all. I almost think my X produced better pics

4DEBE8E9-C5D9-4AF3-992E-9FF19F1D8487.jpeg

Day 217 - August 5th - Morning magic at 04:40

Complete silence. No birds singing in this time of the year. No disturbing cars on the road yet. Everyone’s asleep. It’s just me and the rising sun. Magical start of the day.

native cam and small adjustments with PicTapGo because the trees had got artifacts around the. The iPhone 12 Pro Max is doing too well I think. Oversharpening is not great at all. I almost think my X produced better pics

View attachment 169649
There's something quite magical about the pre-dawn light, especially when its so quiet, you feel a lot more connected to the Earth.

There's something quite magical about the pre-dawn light, especially when its so quiet, you feel a lot more connected to the Earth.
Exactly. Sometimes I even have a silent conversation with the sun in the very moment of sunrise. Conversation was the wrong word - the sun doesn’t say a thing, it just rises

Oh yes, I saw that a Danish YouTuber died a few days ago while attempting to do something stupid - I’ve already forgotten what. It’s no wonder we humans behave like fools. It’s the era of individualism and selfishness, greed and competition, bad leaders and hypercapitalism.
I won’t quit Insta though. The persons/accounts I follow are quite sane and harmless :thumbs:
PS Tonight I saw these on one of the accs I follow on Insta
002DD13C-A5F2-4B77-B892-5D48290E7E46.jpeg070AA8F9-13B6-4EEC-86B9-E073E4E8A908.jpeg

Oh yes, I saw that a Danish YouTuber died a few days ago while attempting to do something stupid - I’ve already forgotten what. It’s no wonder we humans behave like fools. It’s the era of individualism and selfishness, greed and competition, bad leaders and hypercapitalism.
I won’t quit Insta though. The persons/accounts I follow are quite sane and harmless :thumbs:
Yes, I virtually only follow iphoneographers, a couple of mainstream photographers and a few artists in Instagram so it does feel like a bubble. I can’t see how they are going to turn it into more of an entertainment platform. These people have already migrated to Tik-Tok.

Exactly. Sometimes I even have a silent conversation with the sun in the very moment of sunrise. Conversation was the wrong word - the sun doesn’t say a thing, it just rises
I think the sun is communicating on a much more subtle wavlength than coarse sonics, i'm sure it hears you perfectly well!

Day 219 - August 7th - Before the rain

at least I hope it’s before the rain. They’ve said so many times this summer we’re gonna’ get some refreshing rain, but this far they’ve been wrong all the time. But today at least it looks like something bluegrey is coming from the south-east.

Spectre and Snapseed

8FD97DD6-A144-4BD8-9DEF-C3F73A829D08.jpeg

Day 219 - August 7th - Before the rain

at least I hope it’s before the rain. They’ve said so many times this summer we’re gonna’ get some refreshing rain, but this far they’ve been wrong all the time. But today at least it looks like something bluegrey is coming from the south-east.

Spectre and Snapseed

View attachment 169750
Oooh, fingers crossed you get some. It’s been sunshine and showers here for the last few days. And windy too.

Day 223 - August 11th - Ba ba

Took an ultra early walk at 5:30. This cute sheep was the only “person” I met.
Since this morning we have bad weather with thunder and lightning. Started with 45 minutes of hail and rain from a sky without clouds. Now our fiber connection seems dead. I hate it.

PicTapGo sheep here:

CB537405-5518-4543-A4FD-66BBD41C9228.jpeg

Day 224 - August 12th - Rowan berries and blue sky

More thunderstorms today. And still no fiber. Spent most of the day in analog mode. Which gets me into nervous mood ;):alien: I have to make a list on paper with to-do-when-it’s-up-again-stuff:confused:

Lots of rowan berries this year. In Sweden we have an old saying that plenty of rowan berries announce a cold winter. We’ll see about that. With this new climate old sayings are even more doubtable.

PicTapGo

13B28B10-0E0F-488B-9ABA-50D83138A6DA.jpeg

Day 224 - August 12th - Rowan berries and blue sky

More thunderstorms today. And still no fiber. Spent most of the day in analog mode. Which gets me into nervous mood ;):alien: I have to make a list on paper with to-do-when-it’s-up-again-stuff:confused:

Lots of rowan berries this year. In Sweden we have an old saying that plenty of rowan berries announce a cold winter. We’ll see about that. With this new climate old sayings are even more doubtable.

PicTapGo

View attachment 169945
Goodness knows how we would all manage with a worldwide cyber attack. I reckon the mental fallout would be much worse than covid.

Day 225 - August 13th - Morning walk

Met these two who joined me on my sunny morning walk. I love their shadows from the morning sun and on the video clip you can vaguely hear the sounds of their tiny feet

Still extracted from video with Video2Photo and edited with PTG

6F3A15B6-CC51-4719-8CAC-C2A6116252E4.jpeg

Goodness knows how we would all manage with a worldwide cyber attack. I reckon the mental fallout would be much worse than covid.
I think so too. We can’t even make a phone call with decent quality without the connection up and running. But now they’re digging and fixing. It was a farmer nearby who cut off the cable with his plough two days ago…

Back
Top Bottom