Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 126 - May 5th - Fifteen minutes before sunrise

Taken 4:15 this morning. Had to do a lot of cleaning - our neighbour is filling up his yard with a lot of stuff I don’t want in my photos ;) Used Retouch (of course:rog:). And a little Coherence in iColorama

36764B56-3F26-44E5-B98D-FBCC9B16F9CB.jpeg

original:
D90AEAD1-E944-46D5-89EC-30D93EAA19F2.jpeg

Day 127 - May 6th - Finally learned the name of this tiny flower :thumbs:

Every year this plant blooms in our garden close to the southern house wall where it is so dry so nothing else grows there. After 31 years I decided to find out its’ name. The flowers are very tiny - perhaps 2 mm - so I had to take closeups to “see” them. Swedish name is “sparvnäva”, a good name as “sparv” means “sparrow”. Scientific name: geranium pusillum. English name (I think): small flowered crane’s bill

C86CBEE6-D36F-498D-8DBD-426B8812CA82.jpeg

4273B45D-82BF-4484-B35C-3E27556FF405.png

to get an idea of the size:
AF2B6BD6-CCA4-4BE6-A676-627E06B2BE08.png

Last edited:
Day 128 - May 7th - Trying to focus on the book :whistle:

Nowadays I don’t read books. I can’t concentrate and my health issues makes it difficult to keep reading for more than a few minutes before I have to take a break. I used to read a lot before. This particular book works for me. No story to follow. Just a mix of the writers own thoughts in his everyday life. It doesn’t matter if I don’t remember what I read before my last break. It’s more like as if I am having an interesting time talking to myself :alien::rog:

Shot with Focos app

227D8892-1B97-48C6-9080-0CF48A1118F4.jpeg

Nowadays I don’t read books. I can’t concentrate and my health issues makes it difficult to keep reading for more than a few minutes before I have to take a break. I used to read a lot before. This particular book works for me. No story to follow. Just a mix of the writers own thoughts in his everyday life. It doesn’t matter if I don’t remember what I read before my last break. It’s more like as if I am having an interesting time talking to myself :alien::rog:

Shot with Focos app

View attachment 157417
Have you tried audio books? I was having a hard time finding time to read and a friend lent me an audio book. I listened to it on my commute to work. I’ve found an app that utilizes my local library and can borrow audio books to my phone.

Day 127 - May 6th - Finally learned the name of this tiny flower :thumbs:

Every year this plant blooms in our garden close to the southern house wall where it is so dry so nothing else grows there. After 31 years I decided to find out its’ name. The flowers are very tiny - perhaps 2 mm - so I had to take closeups to “see” them. Swedish name is “sparvnäva”, a good name as “sparv” means “sparrow”. Scientific name: geranium pusillum. English name (I think): small flowered crane’s bill

View attachment 157398

View attachment 157396

to get an idea of the size:
View attachment 157397
Very clear!

Shot with Focos app

View attachment 157417
Have you tried audio books? I was having a hard time finding time to read and a friend lent me an audio book. I listened to it on my commute to work. I’ve found an app that utilizes my local library and can borrow audio books to my phone.
I second audiobooks! I like reading but also rarely have time (work, child, partner, pandemic :lol: ), só have listened to quite a few interesting books! There are some apps that are for free and have many literature classics too.

I second audiobooks! I like reading but also rarely have time (work, child, partner, pandemic :lol: ), só have listened to quite a few interesting books! There are some apps that are for free and have many literature classics too.
Thanks, yes I’ve tried, but that works even worse. Don’t know why, I just can’t concentrate on the words and have to rewind all the time :D Same with TV films and series. I loose track of what’s going on. Not a real problem anymore, I’ve become used to it:thumbs:

Thanks, yes I’ve tried, but that works even worse. Don’t know why, I just can’t concentrate on the words and have to rewind all the time :D Same with TV films and series. I loose track of what’s going on. Not a real problem anymore, I’ve become used to it:thumbs:
I know a few people who cannot concentrate with some particular voices :D ruins the book for them

Used to it or not, I’m still sorry that you can’t enjoy a good read. :(

Day 129 - May 8th - Reunited :inlove::)

They got short of staff at Linus’ place and cancelled all planned activities for the weekend - we decided to go and get him. I’m sure he can’t get the virus from us - this place must be one of the safest. What could happen is we could catch the virus from him, but there is no sign of it among staff and the tenants.
So now let’s enjoy a weekend together

957ECC4F-6B41-41C7-8F5E-1260B99935B9.jpeg

They got short of staff at Linus’ place and cancelled all planned activities for the weekend - we decided to go and get him. I’m sure he can’t get the virus from us - this place must be one of the safest. What could happen is we could catch the virus from him, but there is no sign of it among staff and the tenants.

View attachment 157445
Yay! :inlove:

View attachment 157445
Marvellous. Have fun!

Day 130 - May 9th - A summary of today :rog:

He’s been blowing bubbles since he got here, with a few pauses for food and grass mowing and a bike ride. He started to make signs meaning bubbles as soon as i jumped in the car with my DH :)

Snapseed

B1F75AD5-4BD8-4F49-A863-C3DE5BA4265B.png

Day 130 - May 9th - A summary of today :rog:

He’s been blowing bubbles since he got here, with a few pauses for food and grass mowing and a bike ride. He started to make signs meaning bubbles as soon as i jumped in the car with my DH :)

Snapseed

View attachment 157467
Yes, it’s the “carpe-diem-thing” - just got a notification that we might get snow tomorrow. But right now everything’s fine :thumbs:
I love the “Juicy-ness” Of this! And for being halfway around the earth, your weather patterns are quite like ours. Sunny and pleasant one day, snow storm the next.

Day 132 - May 11th - Ice cold walk :eek: :rog::thumbs:

Two and a half hours walk with hail storms but also sunshine. Winter clothes on. I really think it’s time for some warmth now. I’m happy we didn’t hide away our winter clothes as we had planned before we knew we would have Linus here for the weekend ;)

Snapseed

D3B4492E-FC9B-4BCD-9682-2BC8CD868D6D.jpeg

Day 132 - May 11th - Ice cold walk :eek: :rog::thumbs:

Two and a half hours walk with hail storms but also sunshine. Winter clothes on. I really think it’s time for some warmth now. I’m happy we didn’t hide away our winter clothes as we had planned before we knew we would have Linus here for the weekend ;)

Snapseed

View attachment 157530
There’s a cold wind here too today. Sunshine and showers is the weather we’ve got.

Day 133 - May 12th - Spent too much time with a flycatcher :D :alien:

A few days ago a male european pied flycatcher moved in here. He spends all his time just outside our house and I am enjoying his company. None of the photos of him I have this far is taken with my iPhone :oops: so you’ll have to check him up on Insta @ubbyliv if you want to see him.

But I almost laughed at myself when I was out walking and thought that almost every cloud resembled a bird :D

51B9413C-2234-4EC5-861A-09F7EEDDB7DC.png

Day 135 - May 14th - A nice young couple enjoying the sun :rog:

Mostly hail storms, rain and even snow also today. It drives me crazy. Anything bad, even the smallest things feels extra frustrating now as it comes on top of the C thing. A few hours of sunshine this morning. I took some flower shots in the garden that I used as a therapy when the “pissväder” started ;) These tiny things have spread freely from our pots over the years
E12BBA3B-61ED-4EA0-8246-42C0CC0B08E6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom