Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 122 - May 1st - Red :whistle::thumbs:

Pansy - Camera + 2 Macro mode, Snapseed, iColorama, LR Mobile

2B66C3BE-FC13-43C5-A7FB-A8C5EA3549CA.jpeg

Especially when I find a misspelling! I hate that.

Yes, especially if you’re a perfectionist. I try to think: ”well, English is not my native language - they’ll understand anyway” but still I get mad sometimes. Also when I don’t find the suitable English words for what I want to express. And Google Translate is NOT good enough for my expectations :whistle:

Day 124 - May 3rd - Cowslip experiment :rog:

I saw a creative tip somewhere that you could rotate the mobile phone 180 dgs in order to get a more interesting perspective when taking closeups of flowers for example. I find it extremely difficult as, at least for me, it’s almost impossible to see the display. I guess lying down on the ground could help, but it’s just that I can’t get up again if I do that, so I dare not give it a try. I guess you are in better shape than me - so get out there and try and show me your results :thumbs:

I took many photos. This one was at least usable. Snapseed and Focos app.

E5D3F922-C7AE-405F-B3C8-E85162994A38.jpeg

I find it extremely difficult as, at least for me, it’s almost impossible to see the display. I guess lying down on the ground could help, but it’s just that I can’t get up again if I do that, so I dare not give it a try.

Oh, I could get up again. It’s just that I have better uses for that hour. :)

Day 124 - May 3rd - Cowslip experiment :rog:

I saw a creative tip somewhere that you could rotate the mobile phone 180 dgs in order to get a more interesting perspective when taking closeups of flowers for example. I find it extremely difficult as, at least for me, it’s almost impossible to see the display. I guess lying down on the ground could help, but it’s just that I can’t get up again if I do that, so I dare not give it a try. I guess you are in better shape than me - so get out there and try and show me your results :thumbs:

I took many photos. This one was at least usable. Snapseed and Focos app.

View attachment 157321
Rog taught me how to take an image like this. Just bend over and take the photo between your legs - so straddle the thing you want to photograph, bend over and take the photo. You can still see the screen. All you need do then, when it’s in your camera roll, is flip it.

Day 118 - April 27th - Busy bumblebee

This beautiful lady almost drove me crazy - every time I thought she would fit into the frame she moved. And she moved quickly. After a while she calmed down. Perhaps she was tired, and so was the photographer :D

Camera+ 2 macro mode, Snapseed, iColorama (coherence, edges)

View attachment 157146
Wow!

Rog taught me how to take an image like this. Just bend over and take the photo between your legs - so straddle the thing you want to photograph, bend over and take the photo. You can still see the screen. All you need do then, when it’s in your camera roll, is flip it.
Must try this - when the rain stops... :D if ever

Day 125 - May 4th - Neighbour’s having breakfast

Today we’ve had 4 degrees and lots of rain. Really boring. But at least it was a beautiful morning for about an hour. Got a nice surprise when I noticed our neighbour’s two horses on the other side of the fence. A true spring sign.

Snapseed and Lightroom Mobile

B119A889-41D5-4ADD-9A11-6DBCEC78AD88.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom