Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 117 - April 26th - Crazy reflection selfie :D

Who’s this strange person in the window :alien: By a coincidence I noticed this cool effect. I was standing out on the porch and I was dressed in black. This is not a double exposure. I had great fun studying the photo. I especially like the blue penguin in my stomach.

1123777F-3DFC-4A44-97ED-DD7C52D8B615.jpeg

Original:
60AD4EF2-FE1A-4605-B8B6-02CAEA15D8B9.jpeg

the interior of our living room so you can see what changed my clothes from black. Please note the photo on my iPad :lmao:
0B4F4618-3384-483A-902B-2B35D5FF8580.jpeg

Who’s this strange person in the window :alien: By a coincidence I noticed this cool effect. I was standing out on the porch and I was dressed in black. This is not a double exposure. I had great fun studying the photo. I especially like the blue penguin in my stomach.

View attachment 157121

Original:
View attachment 157120

the interior of our living room so you can see what changed my clothes from black. Please note the photo on my iPad :lmao:
View attachment 157122
What a great effect. I’m trying to understand where you were and where the living room was. Were you outside photographing the living room through the window or ... I’m confused.:confused: :D

What a great effect. I’m trying to understand where you were and where the living room was. Were you outside photographing the living room through the window or ... I’m confused.:confused: :D
Yes, I was outside looking into the living room and discovered myself as a ghost :rog: The patterns on my trousers come from a chair and a table cloth. You can also see the kitchen window partly covering my face.

View attachment 157121

Original:
View attachment 157120

View attachment 157122
Love this! Reflections and colours!

Day 118 - April 27th - Busy bumblebee

This beautiful lady almost drove me crazy - every time I thought she would fit into the frame she moved. And she moved quickly. After a while she calmed down. Perhaps she was tired, and so was the photographer :D

Camera+ 2 macro mode, Snapseed, iColorama (coherence, edges)

56BA830F-6D5C-4063-8232-249F33060899.jpeg

This beautiful lady almost drove me crazy - every time I thought she would fit into the frame she moved. And she moved quickly. After a while she calmed down. Perhaps she was tired, and so was the photographer :D

View attachment 157146
Fabulous. I love the edit - it makes her look like she’s got silky fur.

View attachment 157146
I think the edit really lifts it, nice work.

View attachment 157146
Almost cuddly.

Day 119 - April 28th - Sudden weather change :alien:

A week ago I was sitting outside the house dressed in shorts enjoying the warmth and thought “now spring has come for real”. Today 4 degrees with strong wind and hail and snow - well you know my famous “pissväder” ;) I am not surprised - these sudden weather changes are typical for the month of April. I even used my winter jacket today.

This picture is created to let go of my frustration. I used Snapseed, Colorama and the crazy app “MomentCam Cartoons & Stickers”

625FD0EC-B604-42FD-BC10-A25B2BBBBD4A.png

A week ago I was sitting outside the house dressed in shorts enjoying the warmth and thought “now spring has come for real”. Today 4 degrees with strong wind and hail and snow - well you know my famous “pissväder” ;) I am not surprised - these sudden weather changes are typical for the month of April. I even used my winter jacket today.

This picture is created to let go of my frustration. I used Snapseed, Colorama and the crazy app “MomentCam Cartoons & Stickers”

View attachment 157179
We‘ve got rain today, and the temperature has dropped.

View attachment 157146
:hearteyes:

View attachment 157179
:flushed::fearscream: Mother Nature is a bit psychotic!
And I love this!! :lol:

Day 121 - April 30th - Photo safari :cool:

We’ve spent the last few hours on long and winding roads taking tons of photos. I used my iPhone 11 and my DH some obsolete thing :lmao: My photos turned out better.... just saying:whistle:

Native camera app, portrait mode, extra HDR added in Snapseed

7DE59964-C2E6-47A2-A7C8-0F0AEA0392EC.png

Back
Top Bottom