Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 135 - May 14th - A nice young couple enjoying the sun :rog:

Mostly hail storms, rain and even snow also today. It drives me crazy. Anything bad, even the smallest things feels extra frustrating now as it comes on top of the C thing. A few hours of sunshine this morning. I took some flower shots in the garden that I used as a therapy when the “pissväder” started ;) These tiny things have spread freely from our pots over the yearsView attachment 157586
I love violas. :hearteyes: Such happy little plants.

Mostly hail storms, rain and even snow also today. It drives me crazy. Anything bad, even the smallest things feels extra frustrating now as it comes on top of the C thing. A few hours of sunshine this morning. I took some flower shots in the garden that I used as a therapy when the “pissväder” started ;) These tiny things have spread freely from our pots over the yearsView attachment 157586
happy flowers !

I’m sorry :( unfortunately, the world is going crazy on humans’ account, mostly. We had a summer here a few months ago, but could barely enjoy it because of the bush fires that filled most of Australia’s east coast with smoke :( I feel your pain a bit, it’s not easy indeed :inlove: sending love

Day 136 - May 15th - Shit happens :eek: :D

Well, me and Snappy (that’s the flycatcher = flugSNAPPare in Swedish) had a good time studying each other through the window when we suddenly both got frightened by a sudden cracking sound. I got out to have a look and found this “nice surprise”. My DH is right now rebuilding the pile... It’s not the first time this happens, so perhaps I should start to call him Sisyphus ;)

Clip2Comic app

0B55E6EB-6405-4EDC-BF82-23CE28D11421.jpeg

Day 136 - May 15th - Shit happens :eek: :D

Well, me and Snappy (that’s the flycatcher = flugSNAPPare in Swedish) had a good time studying each other through the window when we suddenly both got frightened by a sudden cracking sound. I got out to have a look and found this “nice surprise”. My DH is right now rebuilding the pile... It’s not the first time this happens, so perhaps I should start to call him Sisyphus ;)

Clip2Comic app

View attachment 157610
Ooops. I’m off to check out Sisyphus.

Day 137 - May 16th - Expected dinner guest ;)

2 (!) degrees and several hail storms and rain showers also today. But we had an hour of sunshine earlier tonight. We got some company out on the porch :D

iPhone 11 native camera app, Snapseed

55E45EE2-0AD2-4FFC-ACD9-66A820B80E35.png

Fabulous. If it was warmer, wouldn’t this be a lovely place to have a picnic. Edit: Ugh, you’ve used that awful word - mosquitoes!!!!:(
In fact, when we visited another small lake last week we got attacked by a gang of M:s. Here at home we are normally not so affected by them. I think the newts eat most of the larvae in our little pond

Day 137 - May 16th - Expected dinner guest ;)

2 (!) degrees and several hail storms and rain showers also today. But we had an hour of sunshine earlier tonight. We got some company out on the porch :D

iPhone 11 native camera app, Snapseed

View attachment 157630
Those regular updates on the weather there remind me of when I went to Scotland at the end of May/beginning of June and my legs below my knees almost froze o_O I had to get into a warm shower to make the blood flow back there and from that moment on (like, halfway through the very first day :lol:) would only leave the hotel after a couple of shots of whisky. Not to warm me up, of course, because alcohol actually does the opposite to the body (we lose more heat due to vasodilation); it was just to be tipsy enough to have the courage to open the door and go out on the streets :lmao:
At least you live in a beautiful place with very healthy snails!

Last edited:
Those regular updates on the weather there remind me of when I went to Scotland at the end of May/beginning of June and my legs below my knees almost froze o_O I had to get into a warm shower to make the blood flow back there and from that moment on (like, halfway through the very first day :lol:) would only leave the hotel after a couple of shots of whisky. Not to warm me up, of course, because alcohol actually does the opposite to the body (we lose more heat due to vasodilation); it was just to be tipsy enough to have the courage to open the door and go out on the streets :lmao:
At least you leave in a beautiful place with very healthy snails!
In fact there have been many times during the last few weeks that I’ve said: If it wasn’t that we don’t drink alcohol since a couple of years I would take a super large whisky, or perhaps some Glühwein :D

Day 139 - May 18th - Spring advances although at very low pace

Slowly and later than normally the different spring flowers show up. Tonight we found the first “gökärt”. Scientific name: lathyrus linofolius English name: Bitter vetch. Apparently it’s a medicinal plant as so many other common flowers. I read that in medieval Scotland they ate the roots that were said to “prevent thirst and hunger pangs”. I also read that “Attempts are being made to cultivate the plant on a commercial scale” (so that the greedy drug companies can be even richer I guess) . Anyhow it’s a beautiful little plant.

Camera + 2 macro mode - got bad focused though so I used iColorama to “beautify” it

90E54E55-3847-4B6B-B742-7E724D967851.jpeg

iPhone 11 native cam and a little Snapseed

7384A30E-F48E-4517-9523-5C4AE1211065.png

On a Wednesday???? Does that mean you’ll have him until Sunday?

Tomorrow is like a Sunday here (Ascension). Our country is very secularised but our calender still have remains of the older days :thumbs: Friday is workday but we told Linus’ workplace that he wanted a day off:D We haven’t decided yet, but I think he’ll be here until Saturday. If the weather will continue to get better perhaps my brother and his wife will join us for an outdoor lunch on Friday.... Perhaps that’s a bad thing to do, as they live close to Stockholm. On the other hand they think they already had Covid-19 in the early weeks of the spreading. It is difficult with all the decisions you now have to make before doing things that have been absolutely normal until now.
Wåge just arrived to Linus’ home and sent this photo of a happy guy :inlove:
76AAAB58-2C97-4980-992C-198D720860F5.jpeg

Tomorrow is like a Sunday here (Ascension). Our country is very secularised but our calender still have remains of the older days :thumbs: Friday is workday but we told Linus’ workplace that he wanted a day off:D We haven’t decided yet, but I think he’ll be here until Saturday. If the weather will continue to get better perhaps my brother and his wife will join us for an outdoor lunch on Friday.... Perhaps that’s a bad thing to do, as they live close to Stockholm. On the other hand they think they already had Covid-19 in the early weeks of the spreading. It is difficult with all the decisions you now have to make before doing things that have been absolutely normal until now.
Wåge just arrived to Linus’ home and sent this photo of a happy guy :inlove:
View attachment 157720
He looks well. Yes it is difficult. Especially as Sweden, like the UK has let the virus run loose. Lots of people here think they’ve had it, but have not confirmed it with a test. Some people have had it confirmed, and weeks later still have the virus in their lungs and throat, so might still be able to spread it to others.

He looks well. Yes it is difficult. Especially as Sweden, like the UK has let the virus run loose. Lots of people here think they’ve had it, but have not confirmed it with a test. Some people have had it confirmed, and weeks later still have the virus in their lungs and throat, so might still be able to spread it to others.
Exactly. And testing still isn’t widely used here, not even for the categories that have the most urgent need to be tested. The authorities responsible for testing don’t get the work done, partly because of silly bureaucracy :mad:

Exactly. And testing still isn’t widely used here, not even for the categories that have the most urgent need to be tested. The authorities responsible for testing don’t get the work done, partly because of silly bureaucracy :mad:
Remarkably, it’s the same here.:(

Day 143 - May 22nd - We found a little fairy under a big tree :rog:

Our neighbour Wiwi :inlove:
Snapseed, Toon camera, iColorama

10EB1628-57DB-4011-B34B-772A87A087BD.jpeg

I have to post a Linus pic too - so he won’t be jealous :D Taken early this morning. Now he’s back at his place. Actually he seemed to get a bit bored this afternoon, so Wåge drove him back

D6FBC1D8-3F0F-4A7F-B270-1CDA7CB500B2.png

Back
Top Bottom