Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 160 - June 8th - Colour variation :inlove:

The roadsides are full of woodland geraniums with different nuances. Took these photos on my morning walk. I guess next week the monster machines are coming to shave everything off :( But right now it’s so beautiful. I include the separate photos of the collage as thumbnails (oh no - you can only have three pics - I’ll figure something out) if you want to study them in all their glory:D Photos shot with Camera Pixels app. Collage made with PhotoGrid

View attachment 158249
Thumbnails :rog:
2676ACD3-9392-44AF-BE2C-4CC4BED2D02A.jpeg43EAF202-6E6F-4350-A389-9565BDDAE226.jpeg5CA0CCB4-EED4-40BF-80F1-D6144EDABBD4.jpeg

Thank you friends, yes I’m home now. Once I got in for the scan it was over in less than 10 minutes. I almost ran out of the building afterwards and wanted to take a shower of desinfectants. I hate that place even normally. Now I can just hope I didn’t get the virus. There’s nothing else I can do now.
Was everything ok with your scan? :)

Day 159 - June 7th - Sunrise at 03:29

I got up at 3:15 this “morning” - even before sunrise. Let’s say I feel a bit tired by now. We‘re going to take a trip in the car. That usually helps me to sleep ;) It was a beautiful sunrise so I’m quite happy I got up to enjoy it.

Camera Pixels, RAW Power and Instagram edits

View attachment 158217
This is “hang it on the wall” material!

Was everything ok with your scan? :)

Haven’t heard a word from the hospital yet, but we can log in and see everything from our medical journal which I always do and it said that the were no signs of kidney stones, but there was a 3mm “concrement” on the right kidney (the same that had the stones). After having googled around I guess the concrement is not anything to be afraid of. But perhaps it can develop and become stones. Any how I will get another kidney scan this autumn - yearly check-up after a surgery I did in 2013 when they removed a tumour that was sitting on the outside of my left kidney. I still have the left one left :D but on two different posts in my journal it says that it was removed. They sometimes mess things up when making the journals. I always have to clarify that the truth is I have both my kidneys:cool:

Edit: haha, I wrote the f-word and the word was changed to “Star” - so I changed to “mess things up” - excuse me for my horrible language :)

Day 161 - June 9th - They just started the massacre :(:mad::eek:

I heard a lot of noise and there they were the monster machines, even earlier than I thought. I am so sad.

This is not a good photo, just an extracted still from a video clip I sent to my DH as a report of the disaster.

Now I really have an urgent need for using the f-word.

9A652E4D-89D3-41C1-AD9A-26E0D7B8742C.png

I heard a lot of noise and there they were the monster machines, even earlier than I thought. I am so sad.

This is not a good photo, just an extracted still from a video clip I sent to my DH as a report of the disaster.

View attachment 158268
Oh no. What are they doing?

Oh no. What are they doing?
Shaving off everything from the road sides, grass and flowers and everything. In the past they usually did it in late summer when all the flowers had spread their seeds. The experts on biological variety all say it’s bad for nature to do it, especially so early, and often not even necessary at all. I wrote an angry mail to the Road Administration last year and got a blablablah reply

Shaving off everything from the road sides, grass and flowers and everything. In the past they usually did it in late summer when all the flowers had spread their seeds. The experts on biological variety all say it’s bad for nature to do it, especially so early, and often not even necessary at all. I wrote an angry mail to the Road Administration last year and got a blablablah reply
Weren’t you tempted to take out a chair and sit amongst the flowers?

Haven’t heard a word from the hospital yet, but we can log in and see everything from our medical journal which I always do and it said that the were no signs of kidney stones, but there was a 3mm “concrement” on the right kidney (the same that had the stones). After having googled around I guess the concrement is not anything to be afraid of. But perhaps it can develop and become stones. Any how I will get another kidney scan this autumn - yearly check-up after a surgery I did in 2013 when they removed a tumour that was sitting on the outside of my left kidney. I still have the left one left :D but on two different posts in my journal it says that it was removed. They sometimes mess things up when making the journals. I always have to clarify that the truth is I have both my kidneys:cool:

Edit: haha, I wrote the f-word and the word was changed to “Star” - so I changed to “mess things up” - excuse me for my horrible language :)
Glad you still have both kidneys :D
you can use horrible language anytime you like, makes me feel better I’m not the only one using it:D

Day 154 - June 2nd - Finally

Lily of the valley means summer is here

Camera Pixels and RAW Power

View attachment 158095
Day 155 - June 3rd - A not so huge problem :rog:

For most part of the year I often have to struggle to find something to shoot for my daily post. Dark mornings and dark evenings. Now it’s the opposite. I take tons of photos and my struggle now is that I don’t know which photo to choose as they are all so great :rolleyes:

A triptych today - problem solved. Until tomorrow :D

View attachment 158123
Day 156 - June 4th - Summer burst :rog:

New beautiful things in yhe garden every day. Today the first of hundreds or even thousands of daisies and the honeysuckle is beginning to open up its’ flowers. Lots of baby birds too - not any photos of them though.

Tonight I hope we can enjoy the fragrance of the honeysuckle. IF the mosquitos aren’t to nasty with us. They apparently hatched yesterday. That’s the downside of our pond

Camera Pixels and minor tweaks in RAW Power

View attachment 158134View attachment 158135
Your garden is looking so beautiful! I loooooove Lily of the Valley and Honeysuckle. :hearteyes:

That last part made me laugh out loud!

View attachment 158268
Noticed today that they only took some shrubs yesterday - the flowers are intact, at least for now :thumbs:

Day 162 - June 10th - Having fun in the sun :cool:

Lots of photo fun today. I haven’t slept properly for some weeks now so I feel almost a bit tipsy :lol: Perfect for the creativity - or not - I’m not sure because I’m too tired to think properly:coffee:

Camera Pixels, Darkroom, iColorama, Hipstamatic

26430E26-D0E2-46FD-8C08-996E570674BE.jpeg

Day 163 - June 11th - Life is a mixture of shit and beauty :cool:

Horse poo and daisies beside our mailbox. Almost stepped in the poo early this morning while it still was fresh and slippery. This photo says all about how life is ;)

Camera Pixels, RAW Power, Snapseed

9EEE48F9-E6AC-45A0-84BC-B848F1E17AAD.png

Day 164 - June 12th - No work no more :):inlove:

I’m free at last. Got a message from the authorities that my application for early retirement because of health issues had been approved. I’m in shock - a good shock though. And Linus is on his way. Yeah :cool:

Let’s post some daisies that grows where I’m sitting right now. Camera Pixels and RAW Power

E495C41A-1436-448B-BE97-B8EAC80BDE59.jpeg

Day 164 - June 12th - No work no more :):inlove:

I’m free at last. Got a message from the authorities that my application for early retirement because of health issues had been approved. I’m in shock - a good shock though. And Linus is on his way. Yeah :cool:

Let’s post some daisies that grows where I’m sitting right now. Camera Pixels and RAW Power

View attachment 158331
Yay! What a relief. You should start feeling better immediately! And Linus is coming. Marvellous. I look forward to happy photos!

Yay! What a relief. You should start feeling better immediately! And Linus is coming. Marvellous. I look forward to happy photos!
I’ve already shot perhaps more than 50 photos. He’s blowing bubbles and the scene is backlit from of the evening sun. Paradise like :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom