Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 164 - June 12th - No work no more :):inlove:

I’m free at last. Got a message from the authorities that my application for early retirement because of health issues had been approved. I’m in shock - a good shock though. And Linus is on his way. Yeah :cool:

Let’s post some daisies that grows where I’m sitting right now. Camera Pixels and RAW Power

View attachment 158331
Oh Eva, what wonderful news!

PS I’ve just nominated your daisy image for Image of the Month. Love it.

Last edited:
Oh Eva, what wonderful news!

PS I’ve just nominated your daisy image for Image of the Month. Love it.
Wow, thanks. The photo of the daisies is a typical snapshot - I just held the phone in another position than usually and my chair is not so high. That made the cool perspective

Day 164 - June 12th - No work no more :):inlove:

I’m free at last. Got a message from the authorities that my application for early retirement because of health issues had been approved. I’m in shock - a good shock though. And Linus is on his way. Yeah :cool:

Let’s post some daisies that grows where I’m sitting right now. Camera Pixels and RAW Power

View attachment 158331
That is fantastic!!!! I watched your video and didn’t understand a word, but you sure look happy! Love the daisies, too!

That is fantastic!!!! I watched your video and didn’t understand a word, but you sure look happy! Love the daisies, too!
I can give you an on-line course in Swedish :D By the way I used the f-word (the Swedish version), but in a positive sense for accentuating my happiness:lol:

Day 165 - June 13th - :inlove::cool:

Camera Pixels, RAW Power - and the colours are just a tiny bit exagerated. Today is a magic HDR summer day. Must be the combination of the strong sunlight filtered by the light green fresh leaves

We’re having a great time :thumbs::)

D7E5451F-C308-4333-BEDF-FDC78D8FFE4D.jpeg

Day 165 - June 13th - :inlove::cool:

Camera Pixels, RAW Power - and the colours are just a tiny bit exagerated. Today is a magic HDR summer day. Must be the combination of the strong sunlight filtered by the light green fresh leaves

We’re having a great time :thumbs::)

View attachment 158348
What a fantastic smile!!!!!

Day 167 - June 15th - Weather change

After several days with a blue sky the clouds are coming in. We’re expecting rain for two days now. Very much needed, even if I personally prefer sunshine.

Wide angle setting. I didn’t fix the perspective in postprocessing as I think it looks pretty cool with the distorted trees :cool:

95438563-9B54-4F25-BB14-56532A140130.jpeg

Day 168 - June 16th - iColorama poppy

The first poppies had started to bloom when I woke up this morning. These have spread themselves from our garden to the area close to our mail box. Couldn’t get a good photo with the nice paperlike structure of the flower so I did an iColorama version

5DC43A40-9A22-4CD2-A820-251C1E895E2E.jpeg

Day 170 - June 18th - Doing-nothing-day :cool:

Having an extra bad health day today, but I just realised that I don’t care. I’m retired and can just sit here doing nothing :D I just noticed a tiny spider trying to make a web between my arm and the chair :)

Testing the newly released PS Camera app. A lot of fun stuff, which is good for sending crazy pics to Linus, but it also makes quite good “normal” photos. I’m not ready to make a final verdict though. Installed the app just two days ago

08027CE8-7AA7-4760-9964-9B44A87B6067.jpeg

Day 170 - June 18th - Doing-nothing-day :cool:

Having an extra bad health day today, but I just realised that I don’t care. I’m retired and can just sit here doing nothing :D I just noticed a tiny spider trying to make a web between my arm and the chair :)

Testing the newly released PS Camera app. A lot of fun stuff, which is good for sending crazy pics to Linus, but it also makes quite good “normal” photos. I’m not ready to make a final verdict though. Installed the app just two days ago

View attachment 158460
Blue Sky!! We seem to have had endless rain all week :(

Blue Sky!! We seem to have had endless rain all week :(
We had rain yesterday and the day before. 29mm of rain. Good for the trees and the flowers. But I admit I’m happy the sun is back again. Tomorrow it’s time for Swedish Midsommar. Perhaps more important than Christmas for us on this latitude :cool: But no partying this year because of the virus. And Linus isn’t visiting us. The staff have planned a fun day with many activities for the three young people who don’t visit their parents. Full staff the whole weekend = Linus and his friends will have the possibility to do whatever they want:thumbs:

We had rain yesterday and the day before. 29mm of rain. Good for the trees and the flowers. But I admit I’m happy the sun is back again. Tomorrow it’s time for Swedish Midsommar. Perhaps more important than Christmas for us on this latitude :cool: But no partying this year because of the virus. And Linus isn’t visiting us. The staff have planned a fun day with many activities for the three young people who don’t visit their parents. Full staff the whole weekend = Linus and his friends will have the possibility to do whatever they want:thumbs:
PS I hope you’ll get some sun very soon

Midsommar :eek::eek::eek:

Day 171 - June 19th - Midsommarafton :eek: :D

Got up at pi - see proof as thumbnail. Sunrise was at 3:25 so I could admire it in all its beauty. Photo taken at 3:3. Some amount of digital zoom so I did my favourite iColorama trick - Coherence. Looks like a forest fire almost
Tomorrow at 20:23 it’s solstice here....

EBC27878-6EB5-45CD-8B13-9E0C6C6A789D.jpeg

A6E9F992-8D73-46E8-9AF0-30AD51CBE872.jpeg
Pi :D

Day 172 - June 20th - Free rider :D

I suddenly noticed this little spider clinging to the side window of our car despite the speed wind. When we got home, he was still there! He had got a 40 km free ride :thumbs:

I think I used RAW Power and iColorama

88FADCE4-BC9A-4D6D-9D2F-2DA0043710AF.jpeg

Midsummer bonus - Lost in space :alien: - playing with a new gadget

A08A0A47-2718-4F3B-8E8F-C98287A05677.jpeg

EC1D4C6F-E216-43D6-8C3D-BB6FC562FE70.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom