Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 173 - June 21st - Sunday icecream day :cool:

Another warm and sunny day. Got a photo from one of the staff at Linus’ place that was taken with Linus’ iPod. I added some fun stuff with the app Line Camera then I took it to Toon camera. And finally I mixed the toon version with the second version in iColorama. I really made this for Linus, but it’s already dinner time so I make it today’s post here.

A690220D-5C28-4C0D-931D-3A36AC36D22C.jpeg

Day 173 - June 21st - Sunday icecream day :cool:

Another warm and sunny day. Got a photo from one of the staff at Linus’ place that was taken with Linus’ iPod. I added some fun stuff with the app Line Camera then I took it to Toon camera. And finally I mixed the toon version with the second version in iColorama. I really made this for Linus, but it’s already dinner time so I make it today’s post here.

View attachment 158564
Super. And I love the placement of the hat. It was probably a happy accident, but I love it nevertheless.

Super. And I love the placement of the hat. It was probably a happy accident, but I love it nevertheless.

In fact the hat is a prop from the childish app Line Camera :lol: As Linus is a hat lover I thought it was extremely suitable for this photo - no accidents here:D

Wow, look at you in the garden in the sun with all of your “stuff”. :lol:
I just noticed the reflections of the trees on the table :cool: It was very complicated to get the table out from Linus‘ old room. The table hit the walls and I was cursing and sweating :D But it is the best “office” I’ve ever had:thumbs:

Day 175 - June 23rd - Not the photo I wanted to post, but beautiful anyhow :)

Earlier today I fell deeply asleep in the sun. Woke up by a strange wooshing sound. Out on the road appeared a roller-skier with a heavy red helmet and a black bikini :lmao::alien: I almost thought I was still asleep and did not reach my phone until the moment was over. She was skiing at high speed in the summer heat.

Now I’m safe in the shade. Today’s collage is a plant of red clover from my early walk this morning. I love how the plant have formed an almost perfect circle by itself. Shot with the native cam I think (many hours have passed ;) and my brain is slow in the heat). Collage assembled in PicsArt

1799A607-4352-4383-8E0E-706D7C282C03.jpeg

Day 175 - June 23rd - Not the photo I wanted to post, but beautiful anyhow :)

Earlier today I fell deeply asleep in the sun. Woke up by a strange wooshing sound. Out on the road appeared a roller-skier with a heavy red helmet and a black bikini :lmao::alien: I almost thought I was still asleep and did not reach my phone until the moment was over. She was skiing at high speed in the summer heat.

Now I’m safe in the shade. Today’s collage is a plant of red clover from my early walk this morning. I love how the plant have formed an almost perfect circle by itself. Shot with the native cam I think (many hours have passed ;) and my brain is slow in the heat). Collage assembled in PicsArt

View attachment 158597
I love red clover, and so do the bees. When you said about the roller-skier it reminded me of when Rog and I were in Sardinia. We were cycling to a beauty spot, and on the way about thirty roller skiers came past us at an amazing speed. It was an incredible sight and one I’d never seen before, nor since. :D

Day 176 - June 24th - Early walk

We’re getting another hot day so I got out for my daily walk before 05:30. Beautiful summer morning. The light was amazing. Now I’m gulping down my third espresso with cream. Life feels good.

Camera Pixels - edited by itself by Mother Nature :inlove:;)

550268BE-C2F9-4104-ADC4-8A5AB63C6086.jpeg
7235954E-D2D1-4B50-8769-CEBF399F2844.jpeg

Day 176 - June 24th - Early walk

We’re getting another hot day so I got out for my daily walk before 05:30. Beautiful summer morning. The light was amazing. Now I’m gulping down my third espresso with cream. Life feels good.

Camera Pixels - edited by itself by Mother Nature :inlove:;)

View attachment 158617View attachment 158618
Wow, that’s a big clump of clover! We don’t see that here.

Day 177 - June 25th - Small buds

Didn’t take a lot of photos today. The phone gets so hot in the heat that I mostly let it stay inside the house. And I lost my inspiration when I saw a magpie snatching a flycatcher baby. The parents went mad and me too. I know that’s the way things are in nature, but I really hate the magpies right now. Today’s photo shows tiny buds of Dianthus barbatus / Sweet William. Right now we have a lot of them here. Most of them are in full bloom, but there are still plants with just buds.

Just Camera pixels - no edit

B0A72B47-8A5B-4987-A959-CD38F6E475D2.jpeg

Day 178 - June 26th - I told them they should wear their sunglasses but they refused :cool::lmao:

I’ve had a horrible day filled with technostress, because I was stupid enough to start up my Windows laptop this morning. Also waited in vain for a parcel delivery. But finally my DH came home from work with a smiling Linus in the back seat:)

I wanted to shoot a follow up to the breakfast photo with my boys in sun glasses from Day 166, but I couldn’t persuade them.

iPhone 11 no edit

8D1416B1-6594-4E71-A655-6B83D4636DA6.jpeg

Day 178 - June 26th - I told them they should wear their sunglasses but they refused :cool::lmao:

I’ve had a horrible day filled with technostress, because I was stupid enough to start up my Windows laptop this morning. Also waited in vain for a parcel delivery. But finally my DH came home from work with a smiling Linus in the back seat:)

I wanted to shoot a follow up to the breakfast photo with my boys in sun glasses from Day 166, but I couldn’t persuade them.

iPhone 11 no edit

View attachment 158676
Awww, all’s well that ends well. Another great photo of your boys. :hearteyes:

Day 179 - June 27th - Oh why, oh why did we buy just ONE of these chairs :lmao:

iPhone 11 portrait mode x3, minor adjustments in Snapseed or was it some other app :rolleyes: . Collage made in Picsart

B5A5D3D5-2C23-4271-8554-E729DF3C96BF.jpeg

another more surreal version
CA012F49-1D7B-43CE-B3DB-F91383DA8207.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 180 - June 28th - Came in with the dried laundry :)

Found this beautiful creature when I was taking care of the laundry that had been out for drying in the garden. We have lots of them. They are so beautiful.
Thunderstorms are coming in so I don’t want to wait and see if I get something else I would like to post. Will soon cut the power.

RAW Power and Snapseed

1B470383-CDE1-4EDF-88FE-739F8E158F01.png

Day 180 - June 28th - Came in with the dried laundry :)

Found this beautiful creature when I was taking care of the laundry that had been out for drying in the garden. We have lots of them. They are so beautiful.
Thunderstorms are coming in so I don’t want to wait and see if I get something else I would like to post. Will soon cut the power.

RAW Power and Snapseed

View attachment 158709
What an amazing colour it is!

Back
Top Bottom