Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 180 - June 28th - Came in with the dried laundry :)

Found this beautiful creature when I was taking care of the laundry that had been out for drying in the garden. We have lots of them. They are so beautiful.
Thunderstorms are coming in so I don’t want to wait and see if I get something else I would like to post. Will soon cut the power.

RAW Power and Snapseed

View attachment 158709
Rocking the shining green!

Day 180 - June 28th - Came in with the dried laundry :)

Found this beautiful creature when I was taking care of the laundry that had been out for drying in the garden. We have lots of them. They are so beautiful.
Thunderstorms are coming in so I don’t want to wait and see if I get something else I would like to post. Will soon cut the power.

RAW Power and Snapseed

View attachment 158709
What a beauty! We think we’re so clever with out paint jobs, but nothing beats nature.

Day 181 - June 29th - After the rain

We got 12mm of much needed rain early this morning and a less needed thunderstorm that cut the electricity and scared me half dead. When I had calmed down and it was over I spent half the morning walking around in our garden taking photos of drops on plants. Hard to choose one for today, but finally I choose a kind of experimental pic. The final touch was first done by curiosity - I wanted to see how far I could go with Vignette is Snapseed. This is 100%. So I didn’t make this by masking in other apps. I think this nasturtium (?) looks very cool :D :cool:

F5490697-9C56-4544-ADBF-272F325EE05E.png

original:
FD804B0C-243E-44F4-82BC-7532A8947433.jpeg

We got 12mm of much needed rain early this morning and a less needed thunderstorm that cut the electricity and scared me half dead. When I had calmed down and it was over I spent half the morning walking around in our garden taking photos of drops on plants. Hard to choose one for today, but finally I choose a kind of experimental pic. The final touch was first done by curiosity - I wanted to see how far I could go with Vignette is Snapseed. This is 100%. So I didn’t make this by masking in other apps. I think this nasturtium (?) looks very cool :D :cool:

View attachment 158746

original:
View attachment 158745
That technique is a keeper!

View attachment 158746

original:
View attachment 158745
Funny isn't it, we buy all these fancy apps and one of the best is completely free!!

So looking forward to seeing your Moment shots when your lens arrives. I so love your nature images.

Day 185 - July 3rd - The reward from getting up too early

When I looked out at 3:45 I realized I had to go out and take some photos instead of going back to bed. Since I’m retired now I can always take a nap later today ;)

Camera Pixels, Moment Tele lens 58 mm. I was a bit stupid and used the digital zoom too and it all got to pixelated. Did my iColorama coherence trick and I think that saved the pics.

A31A05DD-61AB-4C8F-8704-A96F60C7530F.jpeg

114239C3-5687-4B27-94D3-C55B846F7FBA.jpeg

Day 185 - July 3rd - The reward from getting up too early

When I looked out at 3:45 I realized I had to go out and take some photos instead of going back to bed. Since I’m retired now I can always take a nap later today ;)

Camera Pixels, Moment Tele lens 58 mm. I was a bit stupid and used the digital zoom too and it all got to pixelated. Did my iColorama coherence trick and I think that saved the pics.

View attachment 158826

View attachment 158827
thumbnails of original photos
700A6E94-27F9-41A4-AE52-77ADFBE26D82.jpeg3A298688-CBE8-4D26-AEEF-9726F2C1E0C9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom