Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 259 - September 15th - The sun in chanceless today

Air humidity 100% and no wind. The sun will not break through this.

Procam 7, Snapseed

83831AB8-B86E-435B-BFC1-D7469C470711.jpeg

Day 261 - September 17th - The only pic that didn’t get tooooo blurry :cool:

The sun is back, but it came with a nasty evil wind from NNW. I don’t even dare to go to the post box, because it’s close to the the buddies to the fir trees that fell in two earlier storms. So I’ve mostly stayed inside the house. I have upgraded all our devices to iOS 14. I had decided to wait, but I was to curious :D No problems yet.
Today’s post is a shot of some elderberries on a tree that is on the southern side of our house, so it’s not so windy there.
Edited in iColorama
0A92A0AC-F58F-4F19-B58B-61BED89B1D84.jpeg

Day 262 - September 18th - Beautiful beast :cool: :inlove:

Just max 10mm in diameter - legs not included ;)

First one surreal iColorama version - finished up with Raised. Shot with the Kodak macro
Second one more realistic. No extra lens. Edited with Snapseed

C7A8879D-10AF-4424-BE4D-250FE5251459.jpeg

889BA6C4-670F-427C-9B4B-4188DFE3A978.jpeg

Day 261 - September 17th - The only pic that didn’t get tooooo blurry :cool:

The sun is back, but it came with a nasty evil wind from NNW. I don’t even dare to go to the post box, because it’s close to the the buddies to the fir trees that fell in two earlier storms. So I’ve mostly stayed inside the house. I have upgraded all our devices to iOS 14. I had decided to wait, but I was to curious :D No problems yet.
Today’s post is a shot of some elderberries on a tree that is on the southern side of our house, so it’s not so windy there.
Edited in iColorama
/View attachment 160584
I upgraded everything, too. All is well except for the scribble function. I use my Apple Pencil all the time and now every time I tap a search box or place I can comment or type, it changes my “tap” into a period. :lmao:

I upgraded everything, too. All is well except for the scribble function. I use my Apple Pencil all the time and now every time I tap a search box or place I can comment or type, it changes my “tap” into a period. :lmao:

Haha, I’m somewhat frustrated. Scribble works for me, just that the almighty Apple only added support for English and Chinese so it changes what I write to the “closest” English word (not interpretated anything to be in Chinese yet :lmao: ) I guess English and Chinese sort of covers up a huge percentage of their customers so why should they care about us with tiny unimportant languages.... I also don’t get how they thought when they decided not to include the App Library feature on iPad OS. I had been looking so much forward to see how it would organize my super huge app collection on my iPad
Even worse is that the super expensive Magic Keyboard is lagging a lot after the OS update
Worst thing though is that the WatchOS is shit. Doesn’t register the activity - which is kind of the central thing :whistle: I’ve visited a couple of communities and noticed I’m not alone in this. Angry frustrated users.
But the Handwash feature works :whistle:

I didn’t really think it would happen again - I thought they had learned from the iOS13 “disaster”
Well, nothing else to do than waiting for tons of patches

At least Linus is here so I have funnier things to do than cursing :thumbs:

Day 263 - September 19th - Finally a family weekend :inlove:

Beautiful September sun today, which also means difficult lightning for photos. Couldn’t find a single photo where the light was acceptable on Linus’ face. So I did some artsy editing instead. Several apps involved, the most important ones: Clip2Comic and iColorama

3EEFE688-D679-4318-8767-E2DF2D2FD9AE.jpeg

Extra:
Something hilarious happened early this morning. I was messing with my morning medications when I heard a rustling (? unsure about the correct word) from behind the kitchen towels. When I looked I discovered a long tail. It was a tiny mouse clinging to the towels :) I woke up my DH who carefully removed the towels with the mouse still inside. Then it showed its’ tiny cute little face and looked very surprised. Let’s hope it’s happy now in the sunny garden
Made a fake photo for my diary - PicsArt

EABF7CC2-11D8-4E68-886F-D92D05E0C56B.jpeg

Day 263 - September 19th - Finally a family weekend :inlove:

Beautiful September sun today, which also means difficult lightning for photos. Couldn’t find a single photo where the light was acceptable on Linus’ face. So I did some artsy editing instead. Several apps involved, the most important ones: Clip2Comic and iColorama

View attachment 160612

Extra:
Something hilarious happened early this morning. I was messing with my morning medications when I heard a rustling (? unsure about the correct word) from behind the kitchen towels. When I looked I discovered a long tail. It was a tiny mouse clinging to the towels :) I woke up my DH who carefully removed the towels with the mouse still inside. Then it showed its’ tiny cute little face and looked very surprised. Let’s hope it’s happy now in the sunny garden
Made a fake photo for my diary - PicsArt

View attachment 160614
I love how Linus is offering his hand to the horse - very well trained. And a mouse in the house!! o_O

I love how Linus is offering his hand to the horse - very well trained. And a mouse in the house!! o_O
Linus had just fed the horse with grapes from our garden. Then he went on feeding the neighbours’ sheep with pears :) Regarding the mouse, we’re quite used to it. When it’s getting colder in the autumn they want to get in to get some warmth. Normally they are up in the attics, but sometimes they find their way down here to. Many years ago I surprised one of them when I put on my bathrobe. It was sleeping in one of the pockets:)

Linus had just fed the horse with grapes from our garden. Then he went on feeding the neighbours’ sheep with pears :) Regarding the mouse, we’re quite used to it. When it’s getting colder in the autumn they want to get in to get some warmth. Normally they are up in the attics, but sometimes they find their way down here to. Many years ago I surprised one of them when I put on my bathrobe. It was sleeping in one of the pockets:)
How adorable. :hearteyes:

Haha, I’m somewhat frustrated. Scribble works for me, just that the almighty Apple only added support for English and Chinese so it changes what I write to the “closest” English word (not interpretated anything to be in Chinese yet :lmao: ) I guess English and Chinese sort of covers up a huge percentage of their customers so why should they care about us with tiny unimportant languages.... I also don’t get how they thought when they decided not to include the App Library feature on iPad OS. I had been looking so much forward to see how it would organize my super huge app collection on my iPad
Even worse is that the super expensive Magic Keyboard is lagging a lot after the OS update
Worst thing though is that the WatchOS is shit. Doesn’t register the activity - which is kind of the central thing :whistle: I’ve visited a couple of communities and noticed I’m not alone in this. Angry frustrated users.
But the Handwash feature works :whistle:

I didn’t really think it would happen again - I thought they had learned from the iOS13 “disaster”
Well, nothing else to do than waiting for tons of patches

At least Linus is here so I have funnier things to do than cursing :thumbs:
At first a I didn’t like the library, but I inadvertently deleted my separate app folders and have had to rely on it. Now I’m rather liking it even though I have 7 million apps in my “Creativity” folder. The alphabetical order makes all the difference. I imagine they will eventually add it to the iPad. And my pretty cheap Logitech keyboard is lagging, too.

Day 265 - September 21st - Autumn is accelerating :eek:

Ash tree in the strong wind. The leaves are getting more and more yellow for each day and they have started to fall to the ground.

Shot with Spectre app and then I extracted one of the first video frames to make a still. Then edited in Hipstamatic and Lightroom

65DAE0B6-44DB-4A41-86D5-92BE4A72C5A0.jpeg

I also have been playing around with apps. Found a very mysterious camera/video app called Luwian. I don’t really understand how to use it but it’s obvious you can make all sorts of both serious photos and more crazy/artsy things. The help file is just a long video which I learned nothing from. Anybody out there who’s curious to try? https://apps.apple.com/se/app/luwian/id1519571900
The following thumbnail is an extracted photo from a video made with Luwian
980BC82A-7F64-4DB1-96E0-8580DB197E8F.jpeg
Edit: one more Luwian thumbnail pic
7CC4DA3E-1AD4-4CAC-AC97-5932AF460C7A.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 266 - September 22nd - Indian summer

From Friday and forward we’re expecting a loooong period with rain every day. So I’m super happy that I’m retired and can enjoy today’s gorgeous weather. 17 degrees is warm for Sweden in this time of the year.

Shot with Proshot and edited in RAW Power

E2BF51F3-6C0E-43F1-BDD5-AFCE91F9B0A3.jpeg

Day 266 - September 22nd - Indian summer

From Friday and forward we’re expecting a loooong period with rain every day. So I’m super happy that I’m retired and can enjoy today’s gorgeous weather. 17 degrees is warm for Sweden in this time of the year.

Shot with Proshot and edited in RAW Power

View attachment 160693
Lovely horse’s ass. :lol: We’ve had a really hot and sunny day today. All change tomorrow though - rain!

Back
Top Bottom