Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 276 - October 2nd - The beauty and the beast(s) :eek:

We’ve had a lovely sunny day. I’ve spent a good part out walking enjoying the sparkling autumn leaves and a cloudfree blue sky. Have been shooting like a maniac and I can’t even decide what to post. And young master Linus is here too :inlove:

Let’s just post a close-up of a red clover - it is not edited at all, just appeared like that. Don’t you agree it looks edited?

A8DC5D16-8E92-482C-ADF1-9EF91E7916BE.jpeg

And tonight when we came home with Linus we ran into a a scary cat drama. I‘ve always been a bit afraid of cats. After witnessing this I think I have good reasons to be scared of them :confused:;)

This is just a frame extracted from a video I shot - you can watch the horror movie here

36D3FA0D-3431-405E-9CF0-436A250B2C41.jpeg

We’ve had a lovely sunny day. I’ve spent a good part out walking enjoying the sparkling autumn leaves and a cloudfree blue sky. Have been shooting like a maniac and I can’t even decide what to post. And young master Linus is here too :inlove:

Let’s just post a close-up of a red clover - it is not edited at all, just appeared like that. Don’t you agree it looks edited?

View attachment 160957

And tonight when we came home with Linus we ran into a a scary cat drama. I‘ve always been a bit afraid of cats. After witnessing this I think I have good reasons to be scared of them :confused:;)

This is just a frame extracted from a video I shot - you can watch the horror movie here

View attachment 160958
Nina once turned into a vanilla-chocolate hair ball when she fought with a dark grey cat! :D

View attachment 160957

View attachment 160958
That was quite the fur flying fight! Don’t they sound almost human when they yowl? Your DH is pretty lithe!

Day 280 - October 7th - October

Let’s admit it didn’t really look this dramatic. I needed a mental break - editing is better than pain killers :whistle:

I don’t even know which apps I used. Although I just finished editing. No Snapseed this time is all I remember.

24E66730-A412-461F-8DB8-BCAFAD58EE6A.jpeg

Day 280 - October 7th - October

Let’s admit it didn’t really look this dramatic. I needed a mental break - editing is better than pain killers :whistle:

I don’t even know which apps I used. Although I just finished editing. No Snapseed this time is all I remember.

View attachment 161094
Very nice whatever you did. Dramatic skies.

Day 282 - October 9th - Garden Mystery

A beautiful sunflower, but something’s wrong: it isn’t much bigger than a tagetes :) All the sunflowers has grown like this - and their blooming much too late. I wonder what’s happened:alien:

The thumbnail is for showing the size

A0716AAC-4233-4D30-BF09-0AE1A8116CB6.jpeg

FDFC7E14-94E5-4F3D-9C05-5639A0273FB7.jpeg

Day 282 - Trigraphy version

I’ve never learnt how to use the app Trigraphy. But it popped up among all the available updates. Now it has a tutorial so perhaps I can try again - just tested on the sunflower :D
View attachment 161143
I must say this version suits how I feel about a lot of things going on in the world :whistle: :confused:

Day 283 - October 10th - I was just in time :thumbs:

Looked out through the kitchen window and rushed outside to capture this beautiful dawn. A few moments later the colours were gone.

Proshot app and minor edits in Darkroom

228BEF92-6119-4915-8BD3-70721258AA3C.jpeg

Day 283 - October 10th - I was just in time :thumbs:

Looked out through the kitchen window and rushed outside to capture this beautiful dawn. A few moments later the colours were gone.

Proshot app and minor edits in Darkroom

View attachment 161158
Mark has absolutely NO patience or understanding of how much a couple of minutes makes a difference in taking a photo. He either thinks I’m taking too long (when I’m waiting for something interesting to pop into the frame) or am being too paranoid to want to go to a specific spot at a specific time (which is usually, like, NOW :D ). So that’s why him and Joana have the best photos together, whereas Joana and I have only crappy ones, unless it’s a selfie :mad:

Mark has absolutely NO patience or understanding of how much a couple of minutes makes a difference in taking a photo. He either thinks I’m taking too long (when I’m waiting for something interesting to pop into the frame) or am being too paranoid to want to go to a specific spot at a specific time (which is usually, like, NOW :D ). So that’s why him and Joana have the best photos together, whereas Joana and I have only crappy ones, unless it’s a selfie :mad:
I completely understand You should hear me yelling in the car to get my DH to stop because of my super urgent need to capture something I discover. And he always stops to late :whistle:

I completely understand You should hear me yelling in the car to get my DH to stop because of my super urgent need to capture something I discover. And he always stops to late :whistle:
Mike is always saying, “oh, you wanted me to stop?” :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom