Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 265 - September 21st - Autumn is accelerating :eek:

Ash tree in the strong wind. The leaves are getting more and more yellow for each day and they have started to fall to the ground.

Shot with Spectre app and then I extracted one of the first video frames to make a still. Then edited in Hipstamatic and Lightroom

View attachment 160682

I also have been playing around with apps. Found a very mysterious camera/video app called Luwian. I don’t really understand how to use it but it’s obvious you can make all sorts of both serious photos and more crazy/artsy things. The help file is just a long video which I learned nothing from. Anybody out there who’s curious to try? https://apps.apple.com/se/app/luwian/id1519571900
The following thumbnail is an extracted photo from a video made with Luwian
View attachment 160683
Edit: one more Luwian thumbnail pic
View attachment 160686
What a great effect. Luwian looks interesting. I’m going to have to decide whether I need to buy another photo app.

Day 266 - September 22nd - Indian summer

From Friday and forward we’re expecting a loooong period with rain every day. So I’m super happy that I’m retired and can enjoy today’s gorgeous weather. 17 degrees is warm for Sweden in this time of the year.

Shot with Proshot and edited in RAW Power

View attachment 160693
I had a day off yesterday and watched (for the 53857973th time) the movie “Legend”. It’s a blockbuster from the 1980s (1985), with youngish Tom Cruise in it! Have you watched it? A couple of unicorns :) your picture brought me back to it

I had a day off yesterday and watched (for the 53857973th time) the movie “Legend”. It’s a blockbuster from the 1980s (1985), with youngish Tom Cruise in it! Have you watched it? A couple of unicorns :) your picture brought me back to it
I haven’t watched a single movie for years now. It has to do with my health issues. I can’t focus on the content as I must take many breaks for various reasons. I don’t miss it so much anymore - be for I got my health problems I used to fall asleep when watching TV, so no big difference :cool: I agree about the unicorn resemblance:inlove:

Day 267 - September 23rd - Golden

We have a few ash trees in our garden and they are the first to give up when autumn is coming, just as they are the latest to burst in June. Right now their leaves are stunningly beautiful. When the bad weather arrives this weekend they will all fall to the ground.

Two photos today - same ash tree, different distance

Proshot and RAW Power

887E5BCE-33A8-445A-BEB8-C7AD564FC9C5.jpeg

5F10543A-06F3-45EB-96E6-5C2945CFF37A.jpeg

Day 267 - September 23rd - Golden

We have a few ash trees in our garden and they are the first to give up when autumn is coming, just as they are the latest to burst in June. Right now their leaves are stunningly beautiful. When the bad weather arrives this weekend they will all fall to the ground.

Two photos today - same ash tree, different distance

Proshot and RAW Power

View attachment 160716

View attachment 160715
Wow, autumn is with you already. Our trees are just starting to turn.

Day 268 - September 24th - Peppermint

Today I thought I had been moved to another latitude :cool: 21 degrees and plenty of sunshine. I guess it was the Grand Finale or Last Night at the Proms;) Shorts and tank top on my daily walk.

Today’s post is a peppermint shot :D with fly. Camera Pixels and iColorama

5DA5EFA2-38F0-4640-8F42-7190593EBB64.jpeg

Weather proof :cool::D

62D74CC2-7430-4F4C-88E1-100F1017A9C7.jpeg

Today I thought I had been moved to another latitude :cool: 21 degrees and plenty of sunshine. I guess it was the Grand Finale or Last Night at the Proms;) Shorts and tank top on my daily walk.

View attachment 160747

View attachment 160749
Nice edit, 8c here now. Getting chilly in the evening :(

Day 270 - September 26th - Temporary guests on the lawn :)

Shiny caps (coprinellus micaceus)
Camera Pixels and Ultralight

(by the way: is it “on the lawn” or “in the lawn” - in Swedish we can use both the alternatives but slightly different meanings depending on the choice of preposition)

6F48BFC2-E86E-4EBC-8D59-63C47BDE36C8.jpeg

View attachment 160747

View attachment 160749
Chosen for entry into Image of the Month - September.

Day 275 - October 1st - Coppers’ behind :lmao:

I found a since long time forgotten list this morning. The problem with lists is that you have to remember you have them - AND in which app they are hiding. Anyhow this list has the title Fotoidéer and contains more or less great ideas of what to capture when inspiration fails. One of the ideas was “Thursday police car” Every Thursday at least 10 police cars pass here - we think they are out for some training driving on small curvy roads. When the first car had passed earlier today I walked out in the garden waiting with the phone in shooting position. My plan was to take a burst mode series. The “disaster” was that I had totally forgotten that burst mode isn’t activated the same way on my iPhone11 as it was on my older phones.

So this is the resulting picture :rolleyes: I have now survived the mental breakdown and decided that the pic is kind of funny:D

Shot with ProShot and edited in Mix (very fun Chinese app by the way)

CE7BB6B2-6AB5-4DBD-BB29-1213CE71CE8A.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom