Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Sadly enough, but throwing trash right out of the car window?! When I was a kid there was a national campaign called “Håll Sverige rent“ (Keep Sweden clean”). After a few years I think most of us didn’t throw even an icecream paper on the ground. I remember feeling proud about “doing the right thing”. But now people throw all kinds of garbage everywhere. Could be connected to all the fastfood culture that makes people eat and drink everywhere and all the time.
It’s funny that you should mention cans and rubbish because, when we were out for a walk on Sunday, we walked over the bridge and to the layby where the fishermen park and found lots of beer cans and rubbish! :mad: If I’d had a bag I’d have picked them up. I’ll go back and do it this week.

Day 27 - January 27th - I won (at least I think I did) :alien:

It was time for my yearly fight with the evil spreadsheets and horrendous forms I need to fix and send to the authorities as I’m handling my son’s finances. After a stressful week I suddenly realised that it was ready for signing and posting. I’ve checked and doublechecked and put the documents in an envelope. I really should relax and be happy now, but my brain is still working at full speed.

It’s been a grey day and I haven’t been out much. So no photos taken. Just this photo of the envelope - self therapy ;)

A1B90DAE-9562-48D7-BB7A-21519420D7BE.jpeg

It was time for my yearly fight with the evil spreadsheets and horrendous forms I need to fix and send to the authorities as I’m handling my son’s finances. After a stressful week I suddenly realised that it was ready for signing and posting. I’ve checked and doublechecked and put the documents in an envelope. I really should relax and be happy now, but my brain is still working at full speed.

It’s been a grey day and I haven’t been out much. So no photos taken. Just this photo of the envelope - self therapy ;)

View attachment 154579
That’s a great achievement. :thumbs: Can you imagine how someone who doesn’t have your form-filling skills would cope with all the paperwork?

That’s a great achievement. :thumbs: Can you imagine how someone who doesn’t have your form-filling skills would cope with all the paperwork?
You wouldn’t have wanted to be anywhere near me when Dropbox or perhaps iCloud suddenly created 37 “conflicted copies” of the most important spreadsheet. I turned into a monster. If my DH had been at home I guess I would have taken it out on him. But he was at work - good for him ;)

View attachment 154579
Good job! If it was me I would definitely send it on time, but like, 2h or less before the deadline :whistle:

Good job! If it was me I would definitely send it on time, but like, 2h or less before the deadline :whistle:
I used to wait until just before deadlines, but I have noticed that my brain gets completely locked the closer the deadline. A good thing with sending in the report so early is that you get it handled faster by the authorities because they don’t yet have received the big flood of reports.

I used to wait until just before deadlines, but I have noticed that my brain gets completely locked the closer the deadline. A good thing with sending in the report so early is that you get it handled faster by the authorities because they don’t yet have received the big flood of reports.
I know, but... :lol:

Day 28 - January 28th - Just having fun today :whistle:

As I finally got the horrible report ready I thought I was worth to have some fun today. So I’ve unpacked one of those small voice assistants that Google sent me for free. It works fine. I’m not sure if it’s useful, but at least it works and I’m having fun testing the features. Of course I already have my friend Siri, but he’s often frustrating to talk with ;)

I also unpacked the Kodak lenses that I hadn’t heard of until rvilhena showed up - thanks Ricardo :thumbs: I had Olloclip lenses, but they don’t fit on my current phone... Thinking of buying Moment lenses, but I’ll wait until I get some extra money and a better phone.

Tried out the macro lens. Wanted to test the ultrawide one, but darkness fell faster than expected.
macro:
218AFDF4-0426-467F-A6E9-4757462E50F6.jpeg

is a small part of this:
C7F453F1-5FD3-4826-A29C-2140CE638567.jpeg

another macro:
C56914DA-EBF7-4AD2-A655-D0EACC2104F2.jpeg

As I finally got the horrible report ready I thought I was worth to have some fun today. So I’ve unpacked one of those small voice assistants that Google sent me for free. It works fine. I’m not sure if it’s useful, but at least it works and I’m having fun testing the features. Of course I already have my friend Siri, but he’s often frustrating to talk with ;)

I also unpacked the Kodak lenses that I hadn’t heard of until rvilhena showed up - thanks Ricardo :thumbs: I had Olloclip lenses, but they don’t fit on my current phone... Thinking of buying Moment lenses, but I’ll wait until I get some extra money and a better phone.

Tried out the macro lens. Wanted to test the ultrawide one, but darkness fell faster than expected.
macro:
View attachment 154604
is a small part of this:
View attachment 154605

another macro:
View attachment 154606
Great results.

macro:
View attachment 154604
is a small part of this:
View attachment 154605

another macro:
View attachment 154606
Fab. The one with the moss and your shoe would make a wonderful arty abstract.

macro:
View attachment 154604
is a small part of this:
View attachment 154605

another macro:
View attachment 154606
The color of the moss is beautiful...

Day 29 - January 29th - Oblivion :eek:

I really try hard to be a well-organised perfect person, the type that structures her life according to logical principles using fancy productivity apps. But I don’t succeed. Especially during periods of stress I fall into the bad habit of scribbling down illegible notes about “super important“ things I must remember. After a while the post-its pile up and I don’t even dare to check them up. A while ago I found such a pile in an envelope marked “cleaned away from the dinner table July 25th” :whistle: I must stop this mad behaviour and let the notes fade away in oblivion. Or drown them in our pond ;)

SuperimposeX

4E6B632C-2583-40B1-A196-A2446A5CBDBA.jpeg

7A549473-B562-4C3A-8D15-3EFAED2D51E8.jpeg087C4026-BEF0-4713-A314-BC7EE2E5EE8E.jpeg

I really try hard to be a well-organised perfect person, the type that structures her life according to logical principles using fancy productivity apps. But I don’t succeed. Especially during periods of stress I fall into the bad habit of scribbling down illegible notes about “super important“ things I must remember. After a while the post-its pile up and I don’t even dare to check them up. A while ago I found such a pile in an envelope marked “cleaned away from the dinner table July 25th” :whistle: I must stop this mad behaviour and let the notes fade away in oblivion. Or drown them in our pond ;)

SuperimposeX

View attachment 154649

View attachment 154651View attachment 154650
Clever. :thumbs:

SuperimposeX

View attachment 154649

View attachment 154651View attachment 154650
Great edit though. Great finding of the 25th of July, it’s an awesome day (my birthday :cool:)

Day 30 - January 30th - I’m an addict :coffee:

Grey weather so just a macro shot of my xx-th espresso today.

Happy day except for the weather. The authorities already have scrutinised the report I turned in two days ago and I had done everything correctly :D Usually it takes up til 6 months before you hear anything from them. Perhaps they have found better routines and I think I was smart who posted it a month before deadline.

Kodak mobile lens macro x15

219DC3D7-F31A-4EEC-BE81-222AA8DC2F34.png

Day 24 - January 24th - Th mysterious bird deaths continues

Today it was my turn to find a dead bird. Well, not the entire bird, but a lot of beautiful feathers. Certainly not a big swan like the one JillyG found yesterday. I’m not sure, but I think they are feathers from a female pheasant. I guess it can have been eaten by a fox, or perhaps more likely a goshawk. If it isn’t some ornithophobe who killed it by pure fear - haha sinnerjohn ;)

I needed a break from a bunch of horrifying spreadsheets and forms I have to complete for my son, so I messed around with the feathers for quite a while. Not sure of what I did, I was in trance :alien::lmao:

View attachment 154473

originals:
View attachment 154475
View attachment 154474
Fabulous edit. My DH was looking over my shoulder and he said ’who took that!?, what wonderful colours and texture’. :)

Fabulous edit. My DH was looking over my shoulder and he said ’who took that!?, what wonderful colours and texture’. :)
Thanks :inlove: As so often it was just a coincidence that I spotted the feathers. Went back there a couple of hours later to show them to my DH, but then they had disappeared

macro:
View attachment 154604
is a small part of this:
View attachment 154605

another macro:
View attachment 154606
Amazing macros!! The moss one is beautiful! Hope you enjoy the Kodak lens! I had olloclip once but they are quite expensive. The Kodak, for the price, I think it is a great performer.

Amazing macros!! The moss one is beautiful! Hope you enjoy the Kodak lens! I had olloclip once but they are quite expensive. The Kodak, for the price, I think it is a great performer.

Thanks Ricardo, I agree with you. The lenses are good ones. I also am a nostalgic person so I like them extra much for the brand :) I saw they sold cases that looks like Kodak analog films. Perhaps they are not the best cases, but I really would love to have one :cool:

Day 31 - January 31st - Winter pool

Another grey day that kills inspiration and creativity. It’s soon dark again so I right now took a “desperation photo“ of tree reflections in our pool. Edited in Snapseed and Stackables.

View attachment 154700
Great edit. I zoomed in to remove the pool frame and it looked a bit like a stained glass window. Well done for spotting this reflection. It’s been grey here too and it really kills the creative spirit. I’ve had a hard time trying to find something to photograph.

Day 30 - January 30th - I’m an addict :coffee:

Grey weather so just a macro shot of my xx-th espresso today.

Happy day except for the weather. The authorities already have scrutinised the report I turned in two days ago and I had done everything correctly :D Usually it takes up til 6 months before you hear anything from them. Perhaps they have found better routines and I think I was smart who posted it a month before deadline.

Kodak mobile lens macro x15

View attachment 154669
Congratulations! Well done for filling out the form so promptly and so correctly. What a relief.

Great edit. I zoomed in to remove the pool frame and it looked a bit like a stained glass window. Well done for spotting this reflection. It’s been grey here too and it really kills the creative spirit. I’ve had a hard time trying to find something to photograph.
In fact I took some shots without the pool frame and couldn’t really decide if I should post with or without version. In the end I voted for the frame version. Probably because I am a bit of a rebel :cool:

B9A3A02E-52E3-4761-8412-67C0CB0F1067.png

Back
Top Bottom