Ubbyisis aka Eva’s 2024 366

Day 33 - February 2nd - Nothing’s going right today

Feels I’m drowning in a sea of tech related mess. And our walk wasn’t relaxing at all. Even DH, who’s balance is better than mine, almost slipped several times. The ice on the road is just getting worse for each day. When we got back home we got a call from Linus place. He was going to be isolated because he had vomited a few times at work today. DH went and picked him up. He doesn’t seem to be sick at all. Perhaps they had too much pastry or candy at his workplace… Now we are busy fixing all his Apple settings back to normal. Still to solve is that his Apple Fitness app shows up in Malajan language on his phone - in Swedish on the Watch. Seems impossible for us to fix. Oh, I almost wish I could go back to the time when we were young and used paper and pencil.

from our walk

IMG_6293.jpeg

hipshot by mistake :facepalm::D

IMG_6294.jpeg

Day 37 - February 6th - Medication :thinking:

Trying to solve some serious problems today. Our coffee grinder is constantly working. Today's only images:

shot with native cam, edits in VSCO

IMG_6372.jpeg

shot with Hipsta Akira Bélem

HMOriginal-DEDFC75E-8357-47E5-82EB-BDC048BEE02C.jpeg

AI version. Used the feature Analyze in the app BrainFever

in_this_image_we_see_a_white_coffee_muB80963C0-6B61-4AF6-9713-120C8BC99E28.png

So many stunning images for January
Thanks Jen, this winter has been a magic one this far. Just as I remember the winters of my childhood. Long before we started to get wet grey winters which is the ”new normal”. Except for this year that is :)

Day 40 - February 9th - I would rather take photos of spring flowers :thinking:

I'm so ready for spring. But spring is not even close. On my walks my eyes automatically scan for spring flowers, but of course, there are not any flowers yet. I pass these horses every day. Posted a photo of them a few days ago. Here they are again. Perhaps you'll see more of them in the coming days ;) You'll get fed up with them :D

edits in LR

IMG_6423.jpeg

IMG_6425.jpeg

Day 40 - February 9th - I would rather take photos of spring flowers :thinking:

I'm so ready for spring. But spring is not even close. On my walks my eyes automatically scan for spring flowers, but of course, there are not any flowers yet. I pass these horses every day. Posted a photo of them a few days ago. Here they are again. Perhaps you'll see more of them in the coming days ;) You'll get fed up with them :D

edits in LR

View attachment 200094

View attachment 200095
Don’t worry about it. I’ve posted the same tree about 4 times in the last week……

Day 41 - February 10th - My helping hero :):inlove:

Blister packed pills - I just can’t stand them. I don’t have patience enough to unpack them, especially when the pills are super tiny. My DH took over this some years ago as he got fed up with me cursing and swearing :rolleyes:

edits in LR

IMG_6438.jpeg

IMG_6439.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom