Ubbyisis aka Eva’s 2024 366

Day 96 - April 5th - Catkins

Even fluffier than yesterday’s flower buds :)

shot with iPhone 15 Pro Max, edits in LR

IMG_7781.jpeg

shot by my DH with iPhone 13 Pro Max, edits in LR

IMG_7779.jpeg

Day 96 - April 5th - Catkins

Even fluffier than yesterday’s flower buds :)

shot with iPhone 15 Pro Max, edits in LR

View attachment 200922

shot by my DH with iPhone 13 Pro Max, edits in LR

View attachment 200923
Pussy Willows around these parts. Funny, I recall cutting them and making small bouquets as a child. I haven’t seen them in years.

Day 97 - April 6th - Freedom fighters

Grey and wet and boring. Been out walking for three hpours just to show the weather gods they can’t stop me. Now I feel deep frozen. Not many photos taken today

These crocuses are getting ready for the sunshine that we’re promised for tomorrow. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Edits in Luminar for iPad and Snapseed

IMG_7791.jpeg

Grey and wet and boring. Been out walking for three hpours just to show the weather gods they can’t stop me. Now I feel deep frozen. Not many photos taken today

These crocuses are getting ready for the sunshine that we’re promised for tomorrow. I’ll believe it when I see it.

View attachment 200937
That’s an amazing sight (for an Australian, anyway) . I’m constantly bemused at the beautiful and to my mind fragile flora that survive snow and ice.
Which reminds me , MPA has a category ‘Water Snow and Ice‘. I just browsed it - some gorgeous images this year, including (as Ted already mentioned) an HM for one of Jacosta Jodi’s stunners.

View attachment 200937
That’s just how the feeling is around here. We’ll believe it when we see it.

That’s just how the feeling is around here. We’ll believe it when we see it.
I got lucky enough to believe it. Morning walk for three hours in pouring rain. But later in the afternoon, it was just like a miracle when the sun showed up :clapping:

Day 98 - April 7th - Natural abstract

Turned my back to the sunset and took this. Perhaps it’s just that I’m in a state of positive shock because of the sudden outburst of sunshine, but I think the photo is so cool. It includes details from our living room and also from the kitchen. And it shows a glimps of the view outside the kitchen window. And of course the reflection of the sunset and the barn. Just to make it perfect, my cigarette isn’t reflected :lmao:

Straightened and added a bit of vibrance in LR

IMG_7823.jpeg

Day 98 - April 7th - Natural abstract

Turned my back to the sunset and took this. Perhaps it’s just that I’m in a state of positive shock because of the sudden outburst of sunshine, but I think the photo is so cool. It includes details from our living room and also from the kitchen. And it shows a glimps of the view outside the kitchen window. And of course the reflection of the sunset and the barn. Just to make it perfect, my cigarette isn’t reflected :lmao:

Straightened and added a bit of vibrance in LR

View attachment 200957
Cool!

Day 99 - April 8th - Must have had cleaner glasses than normally :geek:

Usually I’m not as sharp-eyed as today. But I think we all are so eager to find signs of springs that we spot the tiny flowers more easily than when the nature is full of them.

edits in LR

IMG_7849.jpeg

zoomed in

IMG_7847.jpeg

Days 61-91 - March, the slideshow

made with Collect and Videoleap

Bonus video - Deforestation documentary with the voice of my husband

I guess you don't understand a word of what he's saying, but you can enjoy his voice. My own Attenborough

Day 100 - April 9th - Spring explosion :inlove:

Lovely sunshine and 18 degrees C (64F). I had a heavenly walk. This almost pre-summer weather is only stopping by for a couple of days so we try to enjoy every minute.

Collage of 4 species of spring flowers made in Picsart

IMG_7863.jpeg

Day 101 - April 10th - Springtime Star / Vårstjärna / Glory-of-the-snow

A terrible day here. Started with totally unexpected thunder and lightning at 5am. We normally only have thunderstorms in the summer. But nothing’s normal anymore. Then there was kind of thunder and lightning in my inbox too. Lost my temper totally and have spent most part of the day walking - both indoors and outdoors.

edits in Lightroom

IMG_7876.jpeg

L
Day 101 - April 10th - Springtime Star / Vårstjärna / Glory-of-the-snow

A terrible day here. Started with totally unexpected thunder and lightning at 5am. We normally only have thunderstorms in the summer. But nothing’s normal anymore. Then there was kind of thunder and lightning in my inbox too. Lost my temper totally and have spent most part of the day walking - both indoors and outdoors.

edits in Lightroom

View attachment 200984
Strange, we had an off season thunder Storm last night here.

Day 102 - April 11th - King of the hill or rather King of the stump

Nasty weather also today. Took this photo of one of ”our” pheasants who’s found the best place for overlooking the place. He stood there for over an hour.

Bad shot from inside and max zoomed. Played around in LR and Retouch

IMG_7906_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

original:
IMG_5490.jpeg

Day 104 - April 13th - And today the best surprise for little Selma :inlove:

The boys just got back from the birthday party in Stockholm. I had hoped that my DH should come home with a ton of fantastic photos. Unfortunately not. Party pics tend to be messy.
So I cut out the happy scooter girl and placed her in a flower power place. Picsart used.

0F1170C3-5D71-457D-8601-183B2D9CB060.jpeg

Day 105 - April 14th - Can you see me :geek:

I love when the boys come and pick me up at the finish line of my walk. As soon as Linus spots me he starts running fast towards me :inlove:

shot with DH's iPhone 13 Pro Max. Edits in Snapseed

IMG_8016.jpeg

my knights in shining armor

lightroom. I can see it looks as they have already got a tan. I leave it like that. I hope the weather will give them real tan soon

92413A29-C8B2-4C66-9D72-15C43F8289AD.jpeg

Day 106 - April 15th - Green

April was called the Grass Month in older days here. It’s not difficult to understand why :D From brownish-greyish to super green in just two weeks. I admit to having added a bit of HDR here. This is what my Dad used to call Agfa green :)

I took a few similar photos. Chose this because I kind of like the weird perspective

IMG_8038.jpeg

Day 106 - April 15th - Green

April was called the Grass Month in older days here. It’s not difficult to understand why :D From brownish-greyish to super green in just two weeks. I admit to having added a bit of HDR here. This is what my Dad used to call Agfa green :)

I took a few similar photos. Chose this because I kind of like the weird perspective

View attachment 201063
Grass month isa good name. Two weeks ago we were using the snow shovels. Today Mike mowed the lawn. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom