Ubbyisis aka Eva’s 2024 366

Day 81 - March 21st - International Down Syndrome Day :thumbs:

It’s my duty to create something related to this day :)

Made mostly with Picsart

DBF7BEDE-C1C2-4CEF-AE19-93172DAB0E8F_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

made with Canva (the mug) and Photoroom

Photoroom_20240321_144433_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Day 82 - March 22nd - Minimalistic

One of those grey and totally uninspiring days. Still no spring flowers. These swans is the only sign of spring today. I envy my DH - he went shopping in Uppsala and saw a whole bunch of them out on a field. He said there must have been at least a hundred swans.
No more photos shot today (except for my bragging selfie for my workout diary :sneaky:)

denoised the orig a little with Photomator

IMG_7440.jpeg

and a Snapseed version - even more minimalistic :D

IMG_7442.png

Day 82 - March 22nd - Minimalistic

One of those grey and totally uninspiring days. Still no spring flowers. These swans is the only sign of spring today. I envy my DH - he went shopping in Uppsala and saw a whole bunch of them out on a field. He said there must have been at least a hundred swans.
No more photos shot today (except for my bragging selfie for my workout diary :sneaky:)

denoised the orig a little with Photomator

View attachment 200747

and a Snapseed version - even more minimalistic :D

View attachment 200748
Collage material……

Day 84 - March 24th - Seeing things :thinking::D

Nasty weather today. On my walk I kept up my spirits by trying to see things in the snow formations lying here and there by the roadside

I thought this looked like a hand

edits in Snapseed and Radiant

IMG_7491.jpeg

I asked my DH to make a similar gesture and then I made this image in Photoroom

Photoroom_20240324_154323_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Day 86 - March 26th - This doesn’t look as rain at all ;)

As usual, I checked the forecasts when I got out of bed, so I could plan for my walk. They said grey weather and perhaps some rain in the afternoon :thinking:

edits in PicTapGo

PicTapGo-2024-03-26-171830.jpeg

Day 87 - March 27th - Look who's happy to see me :lmao:

Or more likely - happy to see the sun :cool: We've had temperatures over 10C today and partly sunny. I guess the horses got as happy as me. I'm quite sure that this particular horse is a young one, born last year. Still hanging around a lot with his mum. It's her tail in one of the images

edits in TouchRetouch and Lightroom

IMG_7594.jpeg

IMG_7595.jpeg

Or more likely - happy to see the sun :cool: We've had temperatures over 10C today and partly sunny. I guess the horses got as happy as me. I'm quite sure that this particular horse is a young one, born last year. Still hanging around a lot with his mum. It's her tail in one of the images

View attachment 200819

View attachment 200821
Clowns come in all shapes and sizes.

View attachment 200819

View attachment 200821
Made me think of Mr. Ed the talking horse.

Day 88 - March 28th - Spring is here, but just for a quick visit

After Easter the cold and grey weather will be back, but we got an Easter egg with nice things. First liverwort and I used my summer shoes for the first time this year

Edits in several apps as the original flower photo was no good at all. I really wanted to post the liverwort (hepatica nobilis) as it is the flower symbol for spring in Sweden.

0820FE37-97A3-437A-8787-D90B918734AA.jpeg

Day 90 - March 30 Påskafton - Ready for mating :D

Two males and five females of pheasants are hanging around in our garden every day. Obviously the mating season is about to begin as one of the males developed horns a few days ago. We guess he’s the winner and will probably chase away the other male.

Shot through dirty kitchen window. Edits in Touch Retouch and Lightroom

IMG_7651.jpeg

Day 90 - March 30 Påskafton - Ready for mating :D

Two males and five females of pheasants are hanging around in our garden every day. Obviously the mating season is about to begin as one of the males developed horns a few days ago. We guess he’s the winner and will probably chase away the other male.

Shot through dirty kitchen window. Edits in Touch Retouch and Lightroom

View attachment 200851
Good shot for going through a dirty window!

Day 91 - March 31st Påskdagen - Winner of the coolest shoes contest

Family gathering today. Little Selma had got a lovely outfit from her aunt in Algeria. Just look at those shoes :cool: But for blowing bubbles on the porch she wisely chose a tougher footware

Hipsta Akira Bélèm

HMOriginal-2FB19BF1-6109-400D-8C50-27794BB0CEA0.jpeg

Lightroom

IMG_7695.jpeg

Day 93 - April 2nd - Went to town for buying a bottle of kerosene

Such a nasty weather here. Ice cold and stormy with winds from the north. In the southern part of Sweden it’s snowing like H**L. My DH needed some kerogene for his greenhouse heater (very much needed now) so we took a trip to Uppsala. Two hours later we came home with the kerogene. And a few other things :thinking::rolleyes:

Just look at this elegant gentleman :cool:

edits Lightroom and Touch Retouch

IMG_7718.jpeg

IMG_7719.jpeg

Day 94 - April 3rd - Stormy weather consequences

The winter storm seems to be never-ending. No snowfall here where we live yet, but wait a minute! I can see snow flakes moving fast horizontally. Must have started right now.

Hipsta Akira Bélèm

View attachment 200897
Did that naughty little spider break the bowl?

Back
Top Bottom