ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Behind the mail boxes

The result of our habit to casually throw out various seeds behind the row of mail boxes next to our house :cool: The postman must feel welcomed
Excuse me for almost having cut off the flower at the left side of the image :eek:

IMG_2226.jpeg

IMG_2224.jpeg

Last edited:
Behind the mail boxes

The result of our habit to casually throw out various seeds behind the row of mail boxes next to our house :cool: The postman must feel welcomed
Excuse me for almost having cut off the flower at the left side of the image :eek:

View attachment 193419

View attachment 193421
That’s a great idea, Eva! I’ll have a prowl around our yard to see if there’s a spot I can do the same.

Saved from isolation :thumbs:

Remember the evil nurse at Linus's place? The one who demands severe isolation if you just sneeze a little. I thought he had calmed down a little by now, but no.
Linus was coughing and sneezing. No fever at all. He was immediately isolated. We were lucky that a caretaker of the staff called us. If not we wouldn't have known. We immediately went to town and kidnapped Linus. It's better out here where he can be outside instead of locked inside his apartment. His apartment is also badly ventilated so it gets very hot there in this time of the year.

Bubbling as usual - edits in LR

View attachment 193202

View attachment 193203
Love the reflections in the bubbles. And glad you were able to take Linus home to ‘isolate’ in fresh air

Back
Top Bottom