ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Pink dusk

Shot at 15:28 this afternoon, edits in Lightroom

IMG_5590.jpeg

Not so often, but sometimes I feel that my life is a tiny bit boring. I get up in the morning, wait for the pain killers to kick in, a long walk and then some photo editing and suddenly it’s evening. I haven’t even been shopping in town for two months.

Today we took a walk together and as almost always we didn’t meet any humans except for people ”dressed in metal” (car drivers :)).

Had some fun with Bazaart app to create a more crowded version

IMG_5617_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

the reality - moody edit in LR

IMG_5628.jpeg

Having fun with Brain Fever AI app

Today’s update of Brain Fever AI included a new feature called Analyze. You take a photo within the app or import one from the Camera Roll. The app then generates a text prompt and creates a new pic from the prompt.
Perhaps it’s because I’m so bored today, but I really love this feature. I will experiment a lot with it in the coming days I guess, especially as my DH is going away for a few days :rolleyes::D

My photo:

IMG_2825.jpeg

the AI generated text prompt:

Certainly! Here's a prompt based on the image provided:

"Imagine a serene winter morning, the ground blanketed in a thick layer of undisturbed snow. The sun begins its ascent, its golden rays filtering through the bare branches of distant trees, casting a warm glow against the cool tones of the snowscape. You're standing on a covered porch that looks out onto this tranquil scene, surrounded by the subtle signs of daily life—hanging plant brackets without their summer blooms, a garden hose curled up for the season, and twinkling fairy lights adding a touch of whimsy to the frosty environment. The air is crisp, and the only sound you hear is the gentle creaking of a porch swing swaying slightly in the gentle morning breeze. Describe the feelings this setting evokes and weave a tale of a day spent in this winter retreat, perhaps involving an encounter with the local wildlife or a moment of introspection inspired by nature's quiet beauty."

The analyzer thought it was shot at sunrise while in reality it was at sunset :) Crazy idea: I shot this at 14:15 Swedish time CET - that corresponds to 8:15 EST :lmao:

the resulting AI image:

PicTapGo-2024-01-09-174626.jpeg

DH got his fair share of tricky problems too :sneaky:

While I was stuck at home buried in all those numbers and reports, DH popped over to Linus. As always there were some tiny tech problems to solve :D The person who messed up all the settings wasn’t even ashamed :lmao: :inlove:

Shot with DH’s iPhone 13 Pro Max and edited by me

Picsart

DD6BF7B2-6508-43B4-9359-52A9D1B1B23E.jpeg

LR

bye bye Christmas decorations

IMG_5881.jpeg

obviously they had whipped cream with the coffee ;)

IMG_5880.jpeg

DH brought a late birthday gift from my Dad’s wife. Elegant vest :)

IMG_5879.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom