ubbyisis' playground and gallery

The Man under the Moon :cool:

Yes, the tiny speckle above my DH's big head is the Moon :)

IMG_3890_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Happy Son-day :inlove:

My boys went to an afternoon concert. It was music from a hugely popular children's show on Swedish National television. Created in the 70s. Still popular. Linus loves it. The musicians played the well-known songs in trad jazz style. The concert guests were of all ages.

Shot with iPhone 13 Pro Max Edits in Picsart

DB8D7E73-2758-4E6B-8012-82DC5CEC7D1E.jpeg

Messy but homey :)

When I was younger I would never had posted an image of our messy garage. Many years have passed since we had a car inside of it. By now I know that this garage isn't unique at all. Especially not in houses that have had the same residents for almost 40 years. At least there'äs room enough for my DH to work with getting fresh paint on the garden chairs ;)

Hipsta Akira Bélèm

HMOriginal-5DF5256A-03C2-483E-9539-D4106D098BB0_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Getting ready for spring

This is sooooo cool. A Cuban guy has started a barbershop on wheels (a bus) in Uppsala. He came out to Linus' place today. Linus found this way more funny than going to an ordinary hair salon. Shot by staff with Linus' iPhone SE. Edited in Picsart and Clip2Comic

IMG_6719.jpeg

55AA0D54-2C2E-4846-9333-0A1C35C6A79A.jpeg

Someone who’s not afraid of the dentist :D:inlove::thumbs:

Got a low res photo of Linus in a taxi this morning. He had an early appointment with the dentist.

I used Picsart's AI Enhance to get a higher resolution and then I changed the bg and added a sticker. Linus is very pleased with the image.

Shot with Linus iPhone SE I think.

2827x2827 px - 1,3 MB
DF2DB187-0B9B-4792-9E64-58BF3AF3421D.jpeg

original 720x960 px 139kB
A4B4895A-2E7A-4CFB-B7DD-D9FD0E666526.jpeg

Someone who’s not afraid of the dentist :D:inlove::thumbs:

Got a low res photo of Linus in a taxi this morning. He had an early appointment with the dentist.

I used Picsart's AI Enhance to get a higher resolution and then I changed the bg and added a sticker. Linus is very pleased with the image.

Shot with Linus iPhone SE I think.

2827x2827 px - 1,3 MB
View attachment 200380

original 720x960 px 139kB
View attachment 200381
Nice blending!

My reward after having been busy administrating things all afternoon

I had a lot of things to fix around Linus after a meeting we had last week with the staff. Things are going in the right direction. Today I had to contact 5 different persons at the central administration. I feel exhausted but also proud :thumbs: Like being back to work….

Told DH I was worthy of some flowers ;)

edits in iColorama and LR

IMG_6829.jpeg

My reward after having been busy administrating things all afternoon

I had a lot of things to fix around Linus after a meeting we had last week with the staff. Things are going in the right direction. Today I had to contact 5 different persons at the central administration. I feel exhausted but also proud :thumbs: Like being back to work….

Told DH I was worthy of some flowers ;)

edits in iColorama and LR

View attachment 200425
Very pretty!

Sign of spring - Crocus ”spears” coming up

I looked through the kitchen window and thought: ”Look, it’s something new out there. Could it be… No, I must be wrong.” Then I used the zoom lens on the iPhone 15 Max Pro. I wasn’t wrong. The crocuses are on the way :thumbs:

edits in Picsart

D890964A-D34D-4576-A2DF-471DA67DD73E.jpeg

overview - normal 1x lens

IMG_4311_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Those were the days

Just look what my sister found in a box when she was searching for something else. Photo strips from 1965 and 1966. She took a photo of the strips with her iPhone 12 mini. I spiced them up a little and added a retro background in Picsart. When I posted it on Insta I also added the song Those were the days as bg music

I don't remember having seen this strips ever before.But logically I must have seen them when they come out from the slot

6E29E629-C91C-446E-B1CB-7C753DD3C4AB.jpeg

Those were the days

Just look what my sister found in a box when she was searching for something else. Photo strips from 1965 and 1966. She took a photo of the strips with her iPhone 12 mini. I spiced them up a little and added a retro background in Picsart. When I posted it on Insta I also added the song Those were the days as bg music

I don't remember having seen this strips ever before.But logically I must have seen them when they come out from the slot

View attachment 200498
Which are you??

Back
Top Bottom