ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Performers

met the same two horses - mother and child. They sure love to show up for me

edits in LR

IMG_7928.jpeg

IMG_7929.jpeg

IMG_7927.jpeg

He’s giving us gray hairs :eek::D:inlove:

After just a few days with his new phone, Linus had changed so many settings that DH and I almost got insane trying to get everything in order again. Linus was playing the innocent happily playing with his disco ball torch.

IMG_8088.jpeg

He’s giving us gray hairs :eek::D:inlove:

After just a few days with his new phone, Linus had changed so many settings that DH and I almost got insane trying to get everything in order again. Linus was playing the innocent happily playing with his disco ball torch.

View attachment 201091
As long as you and hubby are in the phone fixing mode, my alarms (to remind of meds) have suddenly started going off, then immediately going to a snooze mode. It doesn’t make the alarm go off in a few minutes, it just stays snoozing until I stumble on it. :thinking:

As long as you and hubby are in the phone fixing mode, my alarms (to remind of meds) have suddenly started going off, then immediately going to a snooze mode. It doesn’t make the alarm go off in a few minutes, it just stays snoozing until I stumble on it. :thinking:
One of the few things we haven’t had to deal with :) Although I had to manually delete a long list of med alarms from Linus's Health app. The meds had names such as saaasss sdss as etc. And there were several alarms for each "med". My own daily alarm set to 16:15 every day works fine.

Photos do often look nicer than the so-called reality

Not a sign of the chilly wind in the photo. Shot at 21 tonight. I thought I'd take my coffee mug and sit outside listening to the blackbird. But it was freakin' cold and I hurried inside

edits in LR and iColorama

IMG_8109.jpeg

One of the few things we haven’t had to deal with :) Although I had to manually delete a long list of med alarms from Linus's Health app. The meds had names such as saaasss sdss as etc. And there were several alarms for each "med". My own daily alarm set to 16:15 every day works fine.
I believe what happened was I put the phone on silence for my yoga class. I think that made the alarm just go off once then snooze. It’s fine now that I’ve taken the silent mode off. My alarm goes off at 6am and 6:15pm.

Miracles can happen - the sun showed up without notice. This was not in the forecasts. Then it set. And now it’s cloudy again. But we got a glimpse of paradise :cool:

The master chef found a wind-protected place. Shot through the glass door. The sign says Warning - free range retirees. Got it from my workplace. Edits in LR and Retouch

IMG_8183.jpeg

After dinner coffee just before sunset. LR

IMG_8198.jpeg

The sky 15 minutes after sunset. Edits in Luminar for iPad

IMG_8189.jpeg

Full Moon trying to hide. LR

IMG_8186.jpeg

Sign of spring - the first dog violets

When I spotted them I first took them for liverwort that is all over the place since a couple of weeks. But I noted a slight difference. Yay! The first dog violets this year

edits in Luminar for iPad and Snapseed

IMG_8210.jpeg

IMG_8211.jpeg

IMG_8209.jpeg

Self therapy - fruitloop warning :cool:

It was colder than I thought and when I came back home after my walk it felt as I had spent two hours in a freezer :) I dressed up in the warmest possible way and sat down dreaming about summer

IMG_8237.jpeg

IMG_8231.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom