ubbyisis' playground and gallery

View from the porch

IMG_4770.jpeg

IMG_4774.jpeg

and this towards northeast

IMG_4778.jpeg

Last edited:
moonlit clouds

shot right now with native cam. adjusted in Apple Photos app - decreased Brightness.
I really like nights like this when the clouds look like daytime clouds on the satrry sky

IMG_4896.jpeg

IMG_4897.jpeg

I was too fast on the shutter :facepalm::rolleyes:

Suddenly a roe deer crossed the road about 50 meters from me. Had the mobile in my pocket but I didn't dug it out fast enough. But then number two appeared. I got so excited that I pressed the shutter too early. Should have taken a live photo or a video clip instead.

original

IMG_4974.jpeg

had some fun with it in LR and Radiant and iColorama

IMG_7489_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

and even more fun - AI expansion with Brain Fever AI

_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Badhairdayish :lmao:

Our outdoor Easter decorations after a day with bad weather. I must say Linus's decorations are more beautiful.

Shot at midnight and edited in LR
I agree with Star - very cool looking. Would also make a great base image for abstract :D

Badhairdayish :lmao:

Our outdoor Easter decorations after a day with bad weather. I must say Linus's decorations are more beautiful.

Shot at midnight and edited in LR

View attachment 200796

View attachment 200797
I agree with Star and Jen -- these are great, still life verging on abstract. Of course, we're not hampered by knowing what it's supposed to look like. :lmao:

More Easter decoration

In our kitchen. It looks very realistic, especially if you get to see it first thing in the morning with dirty glasses on ;) My DH found the bird yesterday when he was searching for something else and thought it would look nice on the cupboard handle. I almost got a shock this morning :D

edits in Lightroom and Picsart or was it Photoleap. Doesn't matter ;)

5C5D6B1C-E56A-4808-8D7B-A73440BA471A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom