ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Happy Easter (Glad Påsk) from Linus :inlove:

Extracted a frame from a video from today that I found in his camera roll. We won't see him until Sunday, so I decided to spend some virtual time with him by editing this one. It almost feels like I meet him for real when I'm play around with photos of Linus

edits in Picsart and Snapseed

IMG_7619.png

extracted frame:
IMG_4092_V2F_2024-03-28_09-54-19_040.png

This is almost spooky - lovely spooky

My DH took down an old dusty photo of my Dad from the wall and exclaimed: ”Wow, they look exactly the same”.

My nephew Magnus was born in May 1990 and my Dad died a year later so they didn't get to know each other
they sure share a lovely smile !

This is almost spooky - lovely spooky

My DH took down an old dusty photo of my Dad from the wall and exclaimed: ”Wow, they look exactly the same”.

My nephew Magnus was born in May 1990 and my Dad died a year later so they didn't get to know each other

View attachment 200898
I don’t know how I missed this. Must have been blinded by the lovely portrait. The resemblance is remarkable!

He’s got a friend :inlove::thumbs:

For the first time in his life Linus has found a friend. Linus is very social but has always preferred doing things with helpers or teachers or us parents. Linus' friend is at the same daily work training center as L. They always walk arm in arm and are laughing and giggling together. I also think, but I haven't asked, that Thanou helps Linus when he has network issues or other iPhone-related trouble.

Shot by the staff at the workplace, edited by me in Lightroom.

IMG_7777.jpeg

He’s got a friend :inlove::thumbs:

For the first time in his life Linus has found a friend. Linus is very social but has always preferred doing things with helpers or teachers or us parents. Linus' friend is at the same daily work training center as L. They always walk arm in arm and are laughing and giggling together. I also think, but I haven't asked, that Thanou helps Linus when he has network issues or other iPhone-related trouble.

Shot by the staff at the workplace, edited by me in Lightroom.

View attachment 200938
That is a beautiful thing!

Fallen giant

On one of the newest deforestations two huge and very old fir trees had been left because they were considered as special and important to protect. Me personally think it should be the same for all trees, but nobody listens :oops:;) Anyhow, the tree killers chopped down everything except these two. A few days ago we had stormy weather with wind from the north. Of course the old trees fell, when they didn't have their tree friends around to shelter them from the wind

edits in LR

IMG_7824.jpeg

IMG_7819.jpeg

Bargain

On Saturday my boys are going to Stockholm for little Selma’s birthday party. When we met her last time we gifted her a bath towel/poncho, but we think she must wear something more classy :cool: We found the perfect clothes at a thrift store owned by a charity

Had some fun with Picsart

E628850C-AA7B-4EB5-B316-66DBF01FB8E0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom