ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Someone’s been inspired by his Mum :whistle: We thought this small simple Coolpix was long forgotten in some box in a wardrobe. But at our visit today it was right on the table. The memory card almost full of pics shot the last months :cool:

Edited in PTG

View attachment 177178

View attachment 177176

View attachment 177177
The cool pix camera brings back pre-smartphone memories. I had the Panasonic Limix which was quite portable, then an iPod which from memory was 4mpx, thence the iPhone. Evolution. Linus looks like he’s quite happy with it

The cool pix camera brings back pre-smartphone memories. I had the Panasonic Limix which was quite portable, then an iPod which from memory was 4mpx, thence the iPhone. Evolution. Linus looks like he’s quite happy with it
A woman who works at his place saw these photos on Instagram and commented that it’s his favourite cam. He’s using it daily she said. He has never chosen to take it with him when he comes over here. That’s why we thought he had forgotten it :)

Linus will be needing his own Instagram account.
I wish he could but his account would be invaded by sexy singles followers and Linus who clicks on anything would soon be in biiiiig trouble :eek: A few years ago I discovered he had uploaded some clips to YouTube so I guess he would soon find out how to post on Insta. But he’s a super star on my account. A search for the tag #linusgustafsson gives about 500 pics - a few of them are photos of wrong Linuses though

I’d appreciate if you do look into later, if just so you guys don’t think I’m crazy! And good for Linus (sorry for your paper work) it seems like he has had more than his share of upsets lately.
Now I’ve read the Wikipedia article and also other links Wikipedia refers to.
1645770676509.png
When I first saw this image on Wiki I was sure I was seeing white/gold. But copied inside here I now see blue/gold, but no black. I tired with my different glasses and different lights. In the end I got so confused that I had to take a nap :) Now I’m back and light blue with gold is what I see. But without any glasses on at all the gold is a tiny blackish:whistle: I also read some of the articles that were linked from Wikipedia. It’s all very interesting and entertaining - thanks Starzee - you’re not crazy at all, or perhaps the two of us a equally crazy;)

Last edited:
True colours - is there such thing?

This is not a real photo post, but a post about what “real colours” are. As we Mobitoggers all know coulours of the same object can vary a lot with different light, different gear etc. I didn’t want to take up that discussions last week when a person I follow on Insta stated she was so angry of people using filters etc for photos of flowers (her account is about gardening). As you all know I like fiddling around and make the colours more vivid, just because it makes me feel happier. But here comes today’s great discovery. It’s about my glasses :cool: My ”real” super expensive glasses are about 5 yrs old know and I guess my sight has deteriorated these yrs. I think I earlier wrote I bought a few pairs of cheap glasses at the supermarket because I don’t want to spend the money I will need for my next iPhone:lmao::whistle:o_O

Here’s the thing. All coulurs around me transform to super vivid when I use the cheap stronger glasses. With my real glasses on it goes back to dull colours, almost like snapshots from when I was a kid in the 70s. So if anyone thinks I use too much colours it could be this glasses thing ;) I still think one can do whatever one likes with images though.

As for everything else there are no “true” colours. DH is partly colour-blind by the way. Many misunderstandings between us because of that, for ex when we’re out hunting mushrooms.

This was long and I really don’t know why I posted it here instead of just keeping it in my head :rolleyes::alien:

It’s all about which glasses we wear, real glasses or in a metaphorical sense

View attachment 177137View attachment 177138
Couldn’t agree more!
And I might need some glasses soon too :confused: I’m falling apart at a very noticeable rate!

View attachment 177248
When I first saw this image on Wiki I was sure I was seeing white/gold. But copied inside here I now see blue/gold, but no black. I tired with my different glasses and different lights. In the end I got so confused that I had to take a nap :) Now I’m back and light blue with gold is what I see. But without any glasses on at all the gold is a tiny blackish:whistle: I also read some of the articles that were linked from Wikipedia. It’s all very interesting and entertaining - thanks Starzee - you’re not crazy at all, or perhaps the two of us a equally crazy;)
I still see blue and grey!

View attachment 177248
Either way, I’m good with it!

So the image is cropped so that you can’t tell that it’s taken through a window. The dress is lit by blue outdoor light and the little we see of the shop is lit by yellow incandescent light. It seems obvious to me, especially since it was made to trick us. Our eyes automatically try to compensate for that while the camera does not.

I took it into Snapseed and did two different white balances. I figure this is what it really was, but of course I am frequently talking out of my nether regions.

EED08195-974E-46C0-9800-ACC7724BE512.png

One minute of beauty

We had to go to the local grocery store to pick up a parcel. When we got out from the car we saw this. It only lasted for a few minutes, then back to grey again and now it’s pitch dark of course.

I have spiced up the colours quite a bit to express how we felt seeing this magic after a very grey and dull day. Lightroom mobile

7852EA5F-632A-416B-9368-2FCB69939649.jpeg

AC294ADE-AEFC-49B1-AB50-CE65D93962BB.jpeg

Some people take a drink, others goes to the gym or take an long walk. Many ways to find peace of mind. I usually take a walk, but tonight my mindfulness tool is Brain Fever Media’s new app Infinite Space. The BFM apps are not very useful for my everyday edits, but I love to play around with them when I need to relax. Perhaps I’d better not tell my doctor :D

32BCE0AA-F853-469E-9A59-8C6F3B17B172.jpeg

in this one the AI app Voilà was involved too :whistle:
8741C96E-52F8-40E4-B9E2-58779B4A6710.jpeg

Wombo failure:rolleyes: :)

Wombo dream app released an update today. Biiiig news - you can use your own photos (optional) . I immediately tested. Wombo keeps crashing on both my iPad and my iPhone :whistle:

So I can’t show you an example, but I give you this wonderful creation “wolves are hiding” without own image involved/inwolved obviously :lmao:

15A1EEC8-E8DF-4090-9E3F-94AEDD134760.jpeg

630D6150-706A-45F7-9859-D3C4B0CEA2BE.jpeg

Wombo failure:rolleyes: :)

Wombo dream app released an update today. Biiiig news - you can use your own photos (optional) . I immediately tested. Wombo keeps crashing on both my iPad and my iPhone :whistle:

So I can’t show you an example, but I give you this wonderful creation “wolves are hiding” without own image involved/inwolved obviously :lmao:

View attachment 177534

View attachment 177535
No idea what you’re talking about :D

New moon with earthshine and ”new fire”

Isn’t this cool :cool: I love it :) Shot right now on the porch with native cam. It went into nightmode automatically i.e. used longer exposure which created the lighttrails from the newlit barbecue.But the best thing is that my phone captured the earthshine of the 10% moon

3603AB00-F1C5-408B-BBB1-72FD6E6D709E.jpeg

Isn’t this cool :cool: I love it :) Shot right now on the porch with native cam. It went into nightmode automatically i.e. used longer exposure which created the lighttrails from the newlit barbecue.But the best thing is that my phone captured the earthshine of the 10% moon

View attachment 177590
I love it too.:hearteyes:

View attachment 177590
I agree I love those light trails from the bbq pit. That patch of dark blue is nice too

Back
Top Bottom