Mobi365 Ubbyisis Project 365 2023

Day 194 - July 13th - Pastoral

A lovely pasture with old oak trees. From my walk today. Edits in Lightroom and Radiant

IMG_3823_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Day 194 - July 13th - Pastoral

A lovely pasture with old oak trees. From my walk today. Edits in Lightroom and Radiant

View attachment 194312
We tend to take convoluted routes to get to our destinations, just so we can check on some of our “pet critters” that aren’t really our pets. They’re just favorite cows, horses, pigs, chickens, peacocks, that keep an eye on.

We tend to take convoluted routes to get to our destinations, just so we can check on some of our “pet critters” that aren’t really our pets. They’re just favorite cows, horses, pigs, chickens, peacocks, that keep an eye on.
Just like I do, but unfortunately no peacocks here :(:)

Day 195 - July 14th - Unexpected meeting

I was out walking as usual when all of a sudden a car stopped behind me and I heard Linus say "Hej mamma". The fishermen needed some special tools to fix the oar holders of the boat and were on their way home to get the right stuff.

I think especially Linus has a "vintage" look in this photo so I made it even more vintage

edited in Pic-Tap-Go

PicTapGo-2023-07-15-001622.jpeg

edited in Radiant Mobile

IMG_3870_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

original photo shot with native cam

IMG_3870.jpeg

Days 152-181 - June in review - slideshow version

Hmmm, I just realized half of July is already over. It's about time to send a link to my monthly slideshow for June :rolleyes:

Days 152-181 - June in review - slideshow version

Hmmm, I just realized half of July is already over. It's about time to send a link to my monthly slideshow for June :rolleyes:

Yes! This month is flying. Slow down, summer!

Day 197 - July 16th - Dancing Queens

I wanted to be super creative with my images today. Doesn’t work. I’m not in the right mood.

Fuchsias - edits in Radiant and Lightroom

IMG_4042_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_3891_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_3894_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Day 198 - July 17th - Golden snake :)

Met a slowworm on my afternoon walk. Mostly I only meet dead ones, so this one made me happy. Very small, must be a teenager :thinking: I made a collage in Picsart

5F7312F4-413F-45EB-AF9D-B13CEF5DA49D_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

tried to get a close-up of the face - but it was too difficult and also many cars passed and I didn't want to get hit off the road just because of my photo mania - played around with the image in several apps...

4DFDBA32-81E1-4D47-B6F1-D5BC818E4D83.jpeg

beautiful

IMG_4083_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

tiny

IMG_4088_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Day 198 - July 17th - Golden snake :)

Met a slowworm on my afternoon walk. Mostly I only meet dead ones, so this one made me happy. Very small, must be a teenager :thinking: I made a collage in Picsart

View attachment 194427

tried to get a close-up of the face - but it was too difficult and also many cars passed and I didn't want to get hit off the road just because of my photo mania - played around with the image in several apps...

View attachment 194431

beautiful

View attachment 194432

tiny

View attachment 194433
I ”created” a short video too.

Day 189 - July 18th - This is my iCloud :mad::(:eek:

Since a few hours my iCloud is unreachable. Photos don't sync. The app Find My doesn't work. I can't download files from iCloud Drive. The same for all of my devices. Works for my husband.... Everything that has nothing to do with iCloud works fine.
I'm terribly angry and frustrated so today just a photo of the sky with an evil (i)Cloud. Edits in Lightroom

IMG_4140_jpg.jpeg

Day 189 - July 18th - This is my iCloud :mad::(:eek:

Since a few hours my iCloud is unreachable. Photos don't sync. The app Find My doesn't work. I can't download files from iCloud Drive. The same for all of my devices. Works for my husband.... Everything that has nothing to do with iCloud works fine.
I'm terribly angry and frustrated so today just a photo of the sky with an evil (i)Cloud. Edits in Lightroom

View attachment 194467
Very odd…

Day 190 - July 19th - Almost dead beauty

Found this one lying on the road. The antennas were moving so it was still alive. Must have been hit by a car. When I walked back home it was not moving anymore

edits in Lightroom

IMG_4175_jpg.jpeg

IMG_4177.jpeg

Day 191 - July 20th - Just a weather summary

This makes me a nervous wreck. The thunderstorms come and go. Just when you think it’s over for the day, a new one pops up. Edits with Radiant Mobile and Lightroom

at the beginning of my walk
IMG_4217_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

half an hour later - DH had to come and save me

IMG_4220_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

at 6 pm

IMG_4239_Radiant_Photo_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_4236_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Day 192 - July 21st - Off to summer camp :thumbs:

Swiping through my camera roll I notice I ONLY have photos of Linus from today :rolleyes::lol: Perhaps I'll take some pictures later tonight, but I'll better post something here now. The mysterious and frustrating iCloud problem I wroteabout some days ago has been returning every evening. Last time it lasted for 12 hours:angry::( So I really feel quite uninspired to use my Apple devices.

collage for Linus to keep, Frame Magic

1F98519A-52D9-43CA-8548-118BDBF4D111.jpeg

Day 193 - July 22nd - Happy bee having breakfast

When I got up this morning I read the forecasts for today. Seems there are good chances of better weather today than what we’ve had for several days. I got out and met this bumblebee having breakfast on a dahlia. I decided it symbolizes that the forecasts are correct ;)

edits in Lightroom

IMG_4318.jpeg

Day 194 - July 23rd - Finger decoration :)

Green rose chafer (cetonia aurata) on DH's finger. Please excuse the dirt under the nails - gardener's hands :D
Edits in Lightroom

IMG_4377_V2F_2023-07-23_17-46-25_067.jpeg

IMG_4374.jpeg

educational version with FrameMagic

IMG_0664.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom