Mobi365 Ubbyisis Project 365 2023

Day 171 - June 20th - Sweet Sweet Williams :)

As most of our garden flowers these have started to bloom much earlier than expected. Looking great despite the lack of rain. We got 0,5 mm of rain yesterday and today 1 mm. That’s all. The lawn looks like a desert almost. At least I don’t have to suffer the noise from the noisy mower…

Closeups shot with native cam in auto macro mode. Quick batch colour edit with the app Batched (from the makers of Touch Retouch). This heat makes me too lazy for advanced editing :cool:

The buds are the coolest :)

A727A446-9CBD-4311-8C0D-3A9BD8D7FF3B.jpeg

89C953EC-ECD8-4B1E-89C9-E1018906D478.jpeg

all the different colours - FramMagic

IMG_9666.jpeg

Day 173 - June 22nd - Fluffy

This puss moth (cerura vinula) was resting outside our house for several hours today. After sunset it left, or perhaps someone found a delicious dinner. Beautiful moth - pretty big. It’s the one that looks so cool when it’s in caterpillar stage. See Wikipedia link below

edits in Lightroom

IMG_2655.jpeg

IMG_2654.jpeg

Day 174 - June 23rd - Glad midsommar :thumbs::cool:

Today is ”midsommarafton” - one of the most important holidays in Sweden. Linus is celebrating with his neighbours and staff. My husband and I will not do anything special. Soom off for a slow-walk combined with harvesting wild strawberries :)

The water-lilies in our tiny pond have perfect timing - edits in LR

IMG_2682_jpg.jpeg

IMG_2681_jpg.jpeg

Day 175 - June 24th Midsommardagen - Fireweed / Willowherb

The fireweed started to bloom more than a week ago. It’s very early. Normal time is in the middle of July.

native cam, edits in Lightroom

IMG_2760.jpeg

IMG_2759.jpeg

IMG_2758.jpeg

IMG_2755.jpeg

Day 176 - June 25th - Honeysuckle lunch :)

These beautiful moths usually show up in the evenings, but this one must be extra hungry for honeysuckle nectar. Shot at 13:30 today. Native cam. Edits in Lightroom

View attachment 193733
It looks like someone crossed a bee with a butterfly. And gave it a fur cape. I don't think I've ever seen anything similar here.

It looks like someone crossed a bee with a butterfly. And gave it a fur cape. I don't think I've ever seen anything similar here.
I didn’t know its’ name but after some ”research” I think it’s a ”brunsprötad skymningssvärmare” / hyles galii / bedstraw hawk-moth

In the Swedish Wiki post I read that it’s most active at dusk, but on very hot days it also appear in the middle of the day. So I’m pretty sure I found the right moth.

I didn’t know its’ name but after some ”research” I think it’s a ”brunsprötad skymningssvärmare” / hyles galii / bedstraw hawk-moth

In the Swedish Wiki post I read that it’s most active at dusk, but on very hot days it also appear in the middle of the day. So I’m pretty sure I found the right moth.

I first saw one of those in Winter Park, CO in 2012. Startled the heck out of me when it flew by my ear - thought it was a hummingbird or a very late bee. So I found it and took a picture, and someone on FB identified it for me.

Day 177 - June 26th - I wanted to take lovely selfies of me and my son….

…. but he wasn’t very cooperative :facepalm::lmao::inlove:

native cam, portrait mode, edits in Lightroom and PicTapGo

IMG_2883_jpg.jpeg

PicTapGo-2023-06-26-182920.jpeg

so I asked my husband to take a portrait, well..... :thinking::D:zip:

IMG_9852.jpeg

Day 178 - June 27th - Trapped

The purpose of the net walls of our "summer living room" is to keep the inside clear from insects. But some of them just don't get it :D

native cam, auto macro mode, edits in Lightroom and PicTapGo

PicTapGo-2023-06-27-212214.jpeg

the "living room" - complete with a tiny half-moon up to the right ;)

this image became a test of what can be retouched with Touch Retouch. Easier than moving the white thingy to the right and the chairs to the left :cool:

IMG_9883.jpeg

messy original

IMG_2946.jpeg

Day 180 - June 29th - Massive clouds announcing thunderstorms

Not very surprising. Thunderstorms are coming in. As some of you might remember, it’s not my favourite weather :confused:

Shot through the car glass

edits in Lightroom

32AB7E56-5A4A-45B3-B3A3-26E585A902C4.jpeg

Day 181 - June 30th - Blue bells

Just came back from my walk. Nasty weather coming in from the southwest so I’d better post something now, before I go ”unplugged”. Let’s hope for just well-needed rain without thunder. But I think that’s too much to ask for.

Bluebells at the roadside. I just looked this up and it seems it isn’t bluebell in English? I found the name peach-leaved bellflower in Wikipedia. Edits in LR and Snapseed

IMG_9980.png

P.S. Can you see the two bugs? I didn't when I took the shot :)

Day 181 - June 30th - Blue bells

Just came back from my walk. Nasty weather coming in from the southwest so I’d better post something now, before I go ”unplugged”. Let’s hope for just well-needed rain without thunder. But I think that’s too much to ask for.

Bluebells at the roadside. I just looked this up and it seems it isn’t bluebell in English? I found the name peach-leaved bellflower in Wikipedia. Edits in LR and Snapseed

View attachment 193947

P.S. Can you see the two bugs? I didn't when I took the shot :)
They seem to hide, don‘t they?

Day 182 - July 1st - We’re busy having fun with sunny son :cool:

It's been a while since his last visit, but finally Mr Sunshine himself is here with us. His workplace is now closed for 4 weeks. So it's up to us and the staff at his place to plan some fun activities. Today Linus and Dad visited a miniature railway museum.

Shot with my husband's iPhone 11, edits in LR

IMG_5445.jpeg

IMG_5443.jpeg

Day 183 - July 2nd - I almost crushed the poor thing

Now we have real rain here. It’s been pouring down since midday and it looks as if it’s going to be like this for several days. Felt very odd putting on the rubber boots after several dry and sunny weeks

Edits in Lightroom. Please observe the tiny free rider on the shell :)

IMG_3185.jpeg

IMG_3184.jpeg

Day 184 - July 3rd - Met some friends

We took a long walk in the pouring rain. Didn’t meet any humans. But lots of friendly beautiful cows.

edits in Lightroom

IMG_3220.jpeg

IMG_3219.jpeg

IMG_3217.jpeg

the only humans who dared get out in the rain :D

IMG_3213_jpg.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom