Dolly Where in the World is Dolly??

I'm not getting any response from Jasongag to get an address. He's obviously gone to Australia and ended up going walkabout :lmao:.

He hasn't been on for ages. Too busy with his new job I should imagine. Aaron's next (although I haven't seen him on here for a little while either). What do you think RoseCat Catherine?

Dolly & Molly's Itinerary
  1. RoseCat Cat, New Jersey
  2. dscheff Jeffrey, Georgia
  3. MsDee, St. Petersburg, Florida
  4. deepop David, Northampton, Massachusetts
  5. lamkentucky Leslee, Kentucky
  6. ValeriGail Valeri, Texas
  7. lisamjw Lisa, Texas
  8. CurMichFar Curt, Winnipeg, MB
  9. lkbside Leslie, Santa Fe, New Mexico
  10. mwolfer Mel, Oregon
  11. terse Ted, Santa Cruz, California
  12. FotoLumos Tara, San Bernadino, California
  13. ImageArt Ann, Hong Kong
  14. Aaron Davis, Australia
  15. Jasongag, Australia
  16. GroovyGouvy Germany
  17. JillyG Jilly, England
Dolly and Molly were so excited to land in a new continent, and have had The Most Amazing Time with ImageArt Ann!! From shopping, to visiting auspicious statues, hanging out in high rises (oh, the views!!), and then a whirlwind trip to Bali where they golfed their hooves off! :D

They are now en route to Australia to visit Aaron Davis!! :appsir: They have high hopes of seeing all sorts of wonderful wildlife in the land down under....

Check out the Gallery of photos here: https://www.mobitog.com/gallery/albums/where-in-the-world-is-dolly.364/

Last quick trip to the beach at Repulse Bay. Wanted to show Dolly and Molly some of their famous ancestors. They were rather overawed by the size!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last quick trip to the beach at Repulse Bay. Wanted to show Dolly and Molly some of their famous ancestors. They were rather overawed by the size!

View attachment 81400

View attachment 81401
View attachment 81402

Yes, I was the same when I first saw a mock up of a dinosaur. :) They're very impressive Ann. Dolly's eyes look slightly wider in that second photo and her face seems to show her thoughts. :lol: Molly is a picture of insouciance (I've used that word a lot in relation to these girls).

View attachment 82214 I'm guessing, Dolly has arrived after her long flight from Hong Kong. Perfect timing as well, I have holidays with Eli all next week, so we'll all get to explore the Cairns region. [emoji3][emoji106]

Wow that seemed to take an age. They'll be desperate to get out and stretch their legs. Watch out Aaron, they go wild when they've been cooped up. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom