Dolly Where in the World is Dolly??

The view of the white water rafters going down Barron Gorge seemed a lot more appealing.
View attachment 82304

There's rather a lot of rafts in one area at the same time. Isn't it like hanging about at the end of a water slide? Sooner or later someone's going to land on top of you.:lol: Anyway, it looks like D and M have the best view. That's where I'd rather be - watching from a safe distance. :D

Molly and Dolly in the land of the giant butterflies, Cairns Botanical Gardens.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1474941793.429654.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1474941821.731306.jpg

Wow that seemed to take an age. They'll be desperate to get out and stretch their legs. Watch out Aaron, they go wild when they've been cooped up. :eek:
So right! If I think of how quick it got to me from the US, Gosh, it took 3 weeks. I wonder where the hold up was.

I have to tell you that I was sweating buckets. I gave my slips to my DH - he is trying to work out what our cost of living might be after retirement- and he threw them away afterwards. I suddenly realised that the postal slip was amongst them with the tracking number and if Aaron never got it I didn't know how I was going to find out where they were! Thank goodness they came through!

Here's a bit of iconic Australia (new mate Roxy the Roo and little Joey) and iconic Cairns (Fish Sculptures).

View attachment 82513
That is brilliant Aaron. What a fantastic photo. Are Roxy and Joey going to be travelling with D and M? And could we see more of the fish sculptures - they look amazing?

Back
Top Bottom