Dolly Where in the World is Dolly??

Is there a turnaround time?

I don't think so. I think Dolly is supposed to be enjoying a leisurely around the world trip enjoying the highlights of wherever she is. I think confirmation of her safe arrival puts all our minds at rest (bearing in mind the dangers for a sheep on her own at the mercy of each country's postal service). :)

I only received her Friday. I will put her in the mail Monday. My apologies I didn't see an amount if time for the turnaround :(
Oh, there's no turnaround time regarding mailing her to the next person! :eek: My references were to PHOTOS of Dolly having fun on your visit. :sneaky:

People can hang with Dolly for awhile if they want to bring her to different things. Maybe not a month or several weeks, but it doesn't have to be a super quick visit unless you want it to be :thumbs:

I only received her Friday. I will put her in the mail Monday. My apologies I didn't see an amount if time for the turnaround :(
No need for an apology!! I figured Dolly had just gone a little crazy since she's been a bit cooped up of late! ;)

I posted on the link Cat set up. I took images, but have not had time, literally, to edit
AHA!! You posted up in the Gallery.... :thumbs: If you could also post the images here in this thread, with a wee bit of backstory, that would be most appreciated as we want to keep the travel story going here as well. The Gallery folder is more of a way for MobiPeeps to see all of her travel photos at once if they'd like. But the "magic" happens here in this thread... LOL

Thanks Jeffrey! Hope you two are having a fun visit and she's being a good guest.... :sneaky: She hasn't been out in awhile, you know.

I took the liberty of snagging dscheff Jeffrey's first image of Dolly and clever caption from the Gallery, and copying it here... :D :D :D

5727-1457716036-29a28e20281865d68e91376d6b996c1b.jpg

Room With A Vewe
Bring your sheep to work day...

dscheff said:
Jeffrey's first image of Dolly and clever caption from the Gallery, and copying it here... :D :D :D

Room With A Vewe
Bring your sheep to work day...
YAY... :thumbs: :notworthy: :D

Dolly's first dump poseitive iMage from her travels around the MobiVerse... :whistle:

Nice one Jeffrey, although it would have been ewesful if ewe had allowed us to vewe more of her vewe threwe the window... :lmao:

We will look forward to seeing more of how ewe will ewetilise Dolly in your iMages of her travels as vewed threwe your vewefinder... :rog:

Dolly's first dump poseitive iMage from her travels around the MobiVerse... :whistle:

Nice one Jeffrey, although it would have been ewesful if ewe had allowed us to vewe more of her vewe threwe the window... :lmao:

We will look forward to seeing more of how ewe will ewetilise Dolly in your iMages of her travels as vewed threwe your vewefinder... :rog:

Groooooooooan. That's enough of ewe already! :lmao:

Found the link but can't get the right album. Always get to some NYC one. Nice picts but none of Dolly. Is there a detour I have to follow? Anyone else this problem? [emoji15]

Found the link but can't get the right album. Always get to some NYC one. Nice picts but none of Dolly. Is there a detour I have to follow? Anyone else this problem? [emoji15]

Hi Gouvy. I've tried it and it opened in the thread, but there are only two photos and one of them is above. I don't know where you went. :(

OMG.
:rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah, it's a glitch in the app. :barf: For now, you can either tap the 3 dots in the upper right and select "Web View", then try tapping the link, or use a web browser. [emoji106]

View attachment 74941 Home For The Holiday
A colleague in the office had this Easter Tree on a bookshelf. As I walked past it the eggs swayed in the. Breeze. Sheep live outside in the breeze...
iPhone 6, Snapseed, Glaze, Mextures, Superimpose
View attachment 74944 Breakfast For Tewe
Police Departments run on coffee and bacon. Dolly has nothing but disdain, or disgust, for it. As for me I didn't even mention Shepherd's Pie. Nope, I'm not going there.
iPhone 6, Snapseed, Mextures
View attachment 74943 Pining For A Fjord
Petco. Some kind of food in a bag. Sheep in hand. Photo opportunity. Looks incredibly realistic I couldn't pass it up.
iPhone 6, Snapseed
View attachment 74942 Just A Dream
I had the opportunity to take a former colleague to Petco to pick up some food for her pet. While there I introduced Dolly to, well, sleepless nights for a while.
iPhone 6, Snapseed, Lensflare

Well Jeffrey, these were worth waiting for! :thumbs: What fun Dolly has been having - well, if you discount the scary shark - Dolly looks particularly wide-eyed in that shot. :eek: I like that she's experienced the fjords already. I thought coffee and bacon rolls was just for TV, but it's true. I wonder if employees at nuclear power stations really do eat donuts. Anyway, I digress. These are a wonderful bunch of images and I can't wait to see What Dolly Does Next!

View attachment 74941 Home For The Holiday
A colleague in the office had this Easter Tree on a bookshelf. As I walked past it the eggs swayed in the. Breeze. Sheep live outside in the breeze...
iPhone 6, Snapseed, Glaze, Mextures, Superimpose
This is quite lovely! Dolly's never seen an Easter Tree before. :)

View attachment 74942 Just A Dream
I had the opportunity to take a former colleague to Petco to pick up some food for her pet. While there I introduced Dolly to, well, sleepless nights for a while.
iPhone 6, Snapseed, Lensflare
Haha!!! The glint on the tooth is perfection!!

View attachment 74943 Pining For A Fjord
Petco. Some kind of food in a bag. Sheep in hand. Photo opportunity. Looks incredibly realistic I couldn't pass it up.
iPhone 6, Snapseed
This really does look real! :thumbs:

View attachment 74944 Breakfast For Tewe
Police Departments run on coffee and bacon. Dolly has nothing but disdain, or disgust, for it. As for me I didn't even mention Shepherd's Pie. Nope, I'm not going there.
iPhone 6, Snapseed, Mextures
:lmao:

These are simply fabulous Jeffrey!!! You've made my day. :D :D :D

Dolly's Itinerary
  1. RoseCat Cat, New Jersey
  2. dscheff Jeffrey, Georgia
  3. MsDee, St. Petersburg, Florida
  4. deepop David, Northampton, Massachusetts
  5. lamkentucky Leslee, Kentucky
  6. ValeriGail Valeri, Texas
  7. lisamjw Lisa, Texas
  8. CurMichFar Curt, Winnipeg, MB
  9. lkbside Leslie, Santa Fe, New Mexico
  10. mwolfer Mel, Oregon
  11. terse Ted, Santa Cruz, California
  12. FotoLumos Tara, San Bernadino, California
  13. ImageArt Ann, Hong Kong
  14. Jasongag, Bangkok
  15. GroovyGouvy Germany
  16. JillyG Jilly, England
  17. sinnerjohn John, England
  18. zenjenny Jen, Australia
I heard from Dolly, and she said she had an absolutely WONDERFUL time with dscheff Jeffrey, and is now headed south to Florida to hang with MsDee. :D She met an interesting shark, hung out on a fjord, and visited some police officers who were lovely, even though they had a rather gruesome idea of what breakfast consists of.... :barf:

Last edited:
Well Jeffrey, these were worth waiting for! :thumbs: What fun Dolly has been having - well, if you discount the scary shark - Dolly looks particularly wide-eyed in that shot. :eek: I like that she's experienced the fjords already. I thought coffee and bacon rolls was just for TV, but it's true. I wonder if employees at nuclear power stations really do eat donuts. Anyway, I digress. These are a wonderful bunch of images and I can't wait to see What Dolly Does Next!
Thank you so much! I had fun. I carried Dolly everywhere: there are more coming. I fell asleep right after posting the last image ;)

Back
Top Bottom