Dolly Where in the World is Dolly??

This is quite lovely! Dolly's never seen an Easter Tree before. :)

Haha!!! The glint on the tooth is perfection!!

This really does look real! :thumbs:

:lmao:

These are simply fabulous Jeffrey!!! You've made my day. :D :D :D
Thank you Cat! This was an incredible idea :) There's nothing quite like pulling a sheep out of your pocket in a crowded place and have people make room for a photo :) Here in the south people talk anyway. I learned some interesting things... I can hardly wait to see what appears on this thread and hope everyone has as much fun as I did :)

It looks like Dolly had a really lovely time with you, Jeffrey! Loved all your photos!

Btw USA (massive and varied as it is) is over-represented! I'm particularly thinking about the slingshot sinnerjohn is going to need between her so place & mine :eek: We have friends in South East Asia ? (As well as ImageArt Ann :inlove:) Dragonfysh ? mscarboncopy ? South Africa Robert Lancaster ? Thailand Jasongag ? South America Glenton ? LovelyMarge ? And poor old PicsbyJCG Christer in the middle of that humongous land mass..... Philippe Schlossberg ? alexfairkon ? And we must have at least one member in Antarctica - I can't be alone down here, surely. Venomator, maybe we should name names ?!? :mobibabe: :appsir: :alien:

Let's Dewe The Time Warp...
image.jpeg

iPhone 6, Snapseed, Formulas, Union, Dolly

I found a large empty vase in the office that was begging to host Dolly. Looking down I liked the distortion effect of the thick glass.

Well, Hello Dolly!
image.jpeg
iPhone 6, Snapseed, DistressedFX, Glaze, Rays, Superimpose

Last image ;) This was a windowsill shot. I decided to leave the fly screen in the background to add to the effect. I really like Glaze as the masking gives ver interesting effects when used with Superimpose :)

Well, Hello Dolly!
View attachment 75011 iPhone 6, Snapseed, DistressedFX, Glaze, Rays, Superimpose

Last image ;) This was a windowsill shot. I decided to leave the fly screen in the background to add to the effect. I really like Glaze as the masking gives ver interesting effects when used with Superimpose :)
Dolly looks like a SuperStar. :D

Just want to clarify what's involved in this adventure, to make sure everyone knows what they're getting into when they sign up.... :whistle: :sneaky:

An actual Dolly "doll" is being mailed to each person. I've sent her off to Jeffrey today and he should receive her in a few days. Then Jeffrey will take her along with him on photo ops, shoot a few pics, upload them to the Dolly thread, and then, when Dolly is ready ( ;) ) mail her to the next person on the list.

I understand some monetary costs are involved, which could get "tricky" when mailing to other countries that might be far from some of us. I want this to be fun and enjoyable, and not be any source of inconvenience whatsoever, so if you're having second thoughts PLEASE don't hesitate to respond here or PM me, and I can take your name off the list. No worries at all!! :inlove: It will still be immensely fun to watch her travels from the sidelines. :D
Wow. I thought she was just virtually visiting. This is VERY exciting.

Back
Top Bottom