Dolly Where in the World is Dolly??

Nonsense, they were frozen in astonishment, unable to react as their spirits were rapt from their bodies by the experience. By the time Madame took her final bow, they were reduced to little puddles of melted plastic.:lmao:

Okay, it's taken me a while, but I returned to the clip and this time put the sound on. (I have sound off on everything by default). Now I get it. :thumbs: :mobibabe: o_O

Dolly and Molly arrived safe and sound in a flurry of bubble wrap...

LrMobile2906-2016-114653282477379341.jpeg

Hipstamatic: Yoona/Dream Canvas

Sadly, it was way too hot to go out wearing wool...

LrMobile2906-2016-110253298824318086.jpeg

Hipstamatic: Lucifer VI/Estrada 83

...Which was just as well, since I was nursing the tail end of a migraine. Luckily, I had some sheep to count...

LrMobile2906-2016-112653322623037972.jpeg

Hipstamatic: Savannah/BlacKeys XF

View attachment 79069
Hipstamatic: Yoona/Dream Canvas

Sadly, it was way too hot to go out wearing wool...

View attachment 79070
Hipstamatic: Lucifer VI/Estrada 83

...Which was just as well, since I was nursing the tail end of a migraine. Luckily, I had some sheep to count...

View attachment 79071
So glad they made it safely!! :D :D :D 104 degrees?!?!? :barf: :barf: :barf: Hope you feel better soon... maybe Molly will sing you a lullaby (Dolly loves to sing, but I'm not sure how soothing it would be..... :confused: )

Dolly's Itinerary
  1. RoseCat Cat, New Jersey
  2. dscheff Jeffrey, Georgia
  3. MsDee, St. Petersburg, Florida
  4. deepop David, Northampton, Massachusetts
  5. lamkentucky Leslee, Kentucky
  6. ValeriGail Valeri, Texas
  7. lisamjw Lisa, Texas
  8. CurMichFar Curt, Winnipeg, MB
  9. lkbside Leslie, Santa Fe, New Mexico
  10. mwolfer Mel, Oregon
  11. terse Ted, Santa Cruz, California
  12. FotoLumos Tara, San Bernadino, California
  13. ImageArt Ann, Hong Kong
  14. Jasongag, Australia
  15. Aaron Davis, Australia
  16. GroovyGouvy Germany
  17. JillyG Jilly, England
  18. sinnerjohn John, England
Dolly had THE MOST amazing time visiting terse Ted!! Not only did she get to meet some VERY interesting characters (including a few Wrecking Yard celebs!!), go surfing and hiking and -------wait for it------- BUNGEE JUMPING :eek: :barf: she also found her shadow-self doppelganger, Molly (who may or may not have, um, *helped* Dolly bungee jump.)

Her and Molly are now in San Bernadino, CA chillin' with FotoLumos Tara! I've no doubt these gals are going to have a most exciting visit. :mobibabe:

Check out her Gallery of photos here: https://www.mobitog.com/gallery/albums/where-in-the-world-is-dolly.364/

Last edited:

Tara, a migraine in 104* (40C in my numbers) :eek:

Wish you many ice packs (and seriously feel a migraine coming on when I think about having a migraine in 40* and counting two sheep over and over . . . :confused: )

(Do you get a sea breeze in the afternoon? Is it cooler at night? )

Tara, a migraine in 104* (40C in my numbers) :eek:

Wish you many ice packs (and seriously feel a migraine coming on when I think about having a migraine in 40* and counting two sheep over and over . . . :confused: )

(Do you get a sea breeze in the afternoon? Is it cooler at night? )

Well, thankfully, it wasn't as hot as last week, when it got up to 115*! :eek: We're too far inland to get a sea breeze, sadly. It gets a little cooler at night - mid 70s to 80s. Not exactly *brisk* but I'll take what I can get!

Well, thankfully, it wasn't as hot as last week, when it got up to 115*! :eek: We're too far inland to get a sea breeze, sadly. It gets a little cooler at night - mid 70s to 80s. Not exactly *brisk* but I'll take what I can get!
Wow....I can't even imagine that kind of heat. :barf:

Happy Independence Day!
AKA Ungrateful Colonist Day for those across the pond...

View attachment 79248
Snapseed

Still haven't made it out to do anything exciting, but we have a few plans brewing!
Heheheh.... :D
Great shot!

My attempt to practice playing the whistle was met with the following by Bindi...

View attachment 79252
The girls were far more polite.

Maxcurve/Moment Mix/OVLA
This is hilarious!! :lol:
So cute to see the girls chillin' with Bindi!!

My attempt to practice playing the whistle was met with the following by Bindi...

View attachment 79252
The girls were far more polite.

Maxcurve/Moment Mix/OVLA
:thumbs::thumbs: We dub English translations for Hodge the cat all the time. It's an essential skill for cat caretakers (because it keeps us amused while catering to his/her highness's whims).

Kingman, Barstow, San Bernardino,
Dolly and Molly Get Their Kicks On...

LRM_EXPORT_20160715_000111.jpg

Polarr/RNI Films/Snapseed

Along Route 66 stands one of the few Wigwam themed motels left in America...

LRM_EXPORT_20160715_000038.jpg

Polarr/RNI Films/Snapseed

LRM_EXPORT_20160715_000138.jpg

Enlight/RNI Films/Snapseed

Next stop, Hollywood!

Back
Top Bottom