Younger’s Project 365 - 2022

55/365
Native camera
7D3E3A36-0670-4632-9E55-FBC082D7DEFF.jpeg

57/365
Today was Joana’s first ballet class :inlove: she’s been obsessed with ballerinas for a while now but with all the lockdowns I hadn’t been able to enrol her. She loved it!!!
Superimpose, Snapseed
View attachment 177294
Must have been fun to watch all those cuties dancing all over the shop

I bet she looked adorable!
Must have been fun to watch all those cuties dancing all over the shop
We couldn’t watch but saw them going in and coming out. They have their “uniform” but today was just a trial class so we let her choose her outfit, and she had a blast. Then I bought the uniform when the class was finished and she wouldn’t take it off until bath time :D (the class was at 9am!)

61/365
The weather here has been dreadful with heavy rains most days. Queensland has been badly affected but some areas in NSW are also in high alert/being evacuated.

I went to Sydney today because I was supposed to sit in with another doctor for the day at the hospital where I’ll start working once a week but only got there at almost 10am (it usually takes 2 1/4h early in the morning, I left home at 5:50 am o_O) and 1h after I finally arrived Joana’s daycare called saying she was a bit off :alien:

So many puddles on the road, super heavy rain, 1 accident in the way down and another in the way up that put me in a standstill for almost 40min :poo:

I picked Joana up earlier than usual and she seems to be fine, at least :) and I also got a chance to get lunch from a place we all love in Sydney so my tummy was full and I was happy in the end.
SimplyBW
349B8141-48A9-4515-A7C1-C12B9B53E310.jpeg

61/365
The weather here has been dreadful with heavy rains most days. Queensland has been badly affected but some areas in NSW are also in high alert/being evacuated.

I went to Sydney today because I was supposed to sit in with another doctor for the day at the hospital where I’ll start working once a week but only got there at almost 10am (it usually takes 2 1/4h early in the morning, I left home at 5:50 am o_O) and 1h after I finally arrived Joana’s daycare called saying she was a bit off :alien:

So many puddles on the road, super heavy rain, 1 accident in the way down and another in the way up that put me in a standstill for almost 40min :poo:

I picked Joana up earlier than usual and she seems to be fine, at least :) and I also got a chance to get lunch from a place we all love in Sydney so my tummy was full and I was happy in the end.
SimplyBW
View attachment 177479
Long drives are always an excuse to catch up on audiobooks or podcasts. I admire your stoicism driving down to Sydney in the rain

61/365

SimplyBW
View attachment 177479
I love a happy ending!:hearteyes:

I like the radio. I find my self arriving places with no clear memory of how I got there when I get hooked on an audiobook.
I can’t even listen to audio books on my long walks. I’ve tried a few times, but I can’t focus on the roadside when listening. I always end up walking like I was drunk. Not so good at multi tasking :rolleyes:

I can’t even listen to audio books on my long walks. I’ve tried a few times, but I can’t focus on the roadside when listening. I always end up walking like I was drunk. Not so good at multi tasking :rolleyes:
I end up listening to nothing on car journeys. My sister has a great radio station here in SA - I must see if I can get it back home - I just hate adverts, chat and quizzes and I’m rather bored with my own music. Podcasts I find long winded. I usually have to listen to 5 minutes of waffle before the interesting stuff starts. Audiobooks definitely put me in a stupor.

Back
Top Bottom