Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

August 19
Sorry, it’s a bit crappy but I tried to edit and it got a bit more crappy = crappier. If you were there with me, you would also see how cool the whole thing was :D
Plus, the interview (= oral exam) was confirmed today for the 29th of this month. Accepting good vibes from everywhere around the globe!
View attachment 159975
I find most of the time what I see isn’t 100% reflected in any image I manage to take, especially if it’s a breathtaking scene.

Good vibes being sent!!!!

Last edited:
August 19
Sorry, it’s a bit crappy but I tried to edit and it got a bit more crappy = crappier. If you were there with me, you would also see how cool the whole thing was :D
Plus, the interview (= oral exam) was confirmed today for the 29th of this month. Accepting good vibes from everywhere around the globe!
View attachment 159975

Good vibes from the northern hemisphere - latitude 60 :cool:

I find most of the time what I see isn’t 100% reflected in any image I manage to take, especially if it’s a breathtaking scene.

Good vibes being sent!!!!
My problem is what IS inadvertently reflected in the picture while shooting out a window. Oh, look, it’s a ...

...great big beautiful tomorrow. Wonderful.

55C2333D-979A-4B1C-A842-6EE5AC83E54C.jpeg

All good wishes to you, Juliana!

August 23
Not my first calendar nor rodeo, but still have butterflies in my stomach and hope this is over soon and with the best possible outcome!
Calendar interpretation stolen from Joana until she knows how to read and can choose for herself :lol:
No edit
98A26412-B952-40F3-BC27-BB3D8C76A85E.jpeg

August 23
Not my first calendar nor rodeo, but still have butterflies in my stomach and hope this is over soon and with the best possible outcome!
Calendar interpretation stolen from Joana until she knows how to read and can choose for herself :lol:
No edit
View attachment 160022

What a nice calendar! Gives me inspiration to create something similar in digital format :cool: Good luck with your studies:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom