Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

A bit of everything :D
It’s the cosmetic joint next door to my practice. The owner is my boss’ wife, who used to be a nurse. They are separate business, but kinda the same. And we get some freebies per year, and I’ve never really used them, decided to start now ;)
Let’s say my chest is now on fire, but it’s for a good cause :lmao:
Your chest? The mind boggles!!!:lmao:

November 29
Pixlr
37E85E3B-81C8-4AA0-8E29-FB1B014C6590.jpeg

December 1
Today’s photo is a bit of a cheat :D

For heavens’ sake, why does this happen? I’m not a nag, but this has certainly been on my “to nag about list” for ages and only now I remembered to
:D
Why do I have to wait xyz seconds??

No edit :lmao:

EF4C3217-37C8-408A-A2B8-975176B577F2.png

And a real photo, taken with Darkr
02063B36-479E-4EE7-8894-4FE537C43683.jpeg

December 1

For heavens’ sake, why does this happen? I’m not a nag, but this has certainly been on my “to nag about list” for ages and only now I remembered to

View attachment 162428

View attachment 162429
Thanks for letting me into your thread :lmao:

December 1

View attachment 162428

View attachment 162429
What John said. A lot of comment spam is posted by robots, which can post multiple messages very quickly. The timing limit helps to screen those out (but doesn't prevent them entirely because some are smart enough to pause between posts). I get caught by it, too, occasionally.

What John said. A lot of comment spam is posted by robots, which can post multiple messages very quickly. The timing limit helps to screen those out (but doesn't prevent them entirely because some are smart enough to pause between posts). I get caught by it, too, occasionally.
Me too - we’re all spammers :alien:

Back
Top Bottom