Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

October 13
I can’t get over this sky and these clouds, so here we go again!
SimplyBW
004D5AFE-690A-4F8E-AF45-8A1A09519379.jpeg

Odd one out? Good one to get the three gulls looking the same way, with the ooo looking the other way.
It was just the three of them, when I was getting set up to take the photo the 4th one appeared :mad: I was with Mark and was trying to shoo it away without disturbing the others, Mark of course started to get impatient saying that the photo didn’t have to be symmetrical:lmao: oh, but it did!!!
So I took the photo anyway. I kept looking back after we walked past and the 4th seagull never left, so good I took the photo in the end :lmao:

It was just the three of them, when I was getting set up to take the photo the 4th one appeared :mad: I was with Mark and was trying to shoo it away without disturbing the others, Mark of course started to get impatient saying that the photo didn’t have to be symmetrical:lmao: oh, but it did!!!
So I took the photo anyway. I kept looking back after we walked past and the 4th seagull never left, so good I took the photo in the end :lmao:
i agree with Jilly. And possibly with Mark (the spirit, if not the letter). That little renegade seagull really underscores ( :lmao: geddit? :lmao: ) the uniformity of the others:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom