FotoDa Gallery

One of the more unusual effects I've seen from FotoDa. I'm going to have to dig out the originals to see what produced it.

130C9794-EC79-47FF-B931-95897FC75F67.jpeg

I’d love to be able to post an image I produced in FotoDa, but on my iPad, it takes so long to access my camera roll that I’m in danger of becoming hypnotised by the emblem. o_O It must be something peculiar to me, because you can all produce something from the app. :(

One of the more unusual effects I've seen from FotoDa. I'm going to have to dig out the originals to see what produced it.
Good luck.
I had a LOT of difficulty finding the original images on occasion. Other times I know immediately. I feel like sometimes it only uses parts of images.

I’d love to be able to post an image I produced in FotoDa, but on my iPad, it takes so long to access my camera roll that I’m in danger of becoming hypnotised by the emblem. o_O It must be something peculiar to me, because you can all produce something from the app. :(
I use my phone. My photos are all synced so I can use any of my devices.

that’s weird — I’ve never noticed a time problem, though I have spent some time staring at that spiral (and barely registering the images that pop up). Hm. :mobibabe:

I've seen that happen for people who have like 10k photos on their icloud. Is something like that the case? One user had 100,000 photos and was never able to use the app at all... :/ Of course, disabling icloud photos and having a few hundred locally on your device solves the issue - but that is annoying and not a solution to the problem.

I've seen that happen for people who have like 10k photos on their icloud. Is something like that the case? One user had 100,000 photos and was never able to use the app at all... :/ Of course, disabling icloud photos and having a few hundred locally on your device solves the issue - but that is annoying and not a solution to the problem.
It could be. We‘ve got over 40K. :rolleyes:

Like Jilly, I have over 40K photos. I realize you can point FotoDa to a particular album, but that stifles the discovery aspect. Right now, it works fast enough on my iPad Pro, but is getting too slow to use on my iPhone 6S+. But it remains an app I like to use, often.

By the way, thanks for alphabetizing the albums when listing them. Too many apps use some sort of arbitrary order that I can never keep track of.

Back
Top Bottom