ImageArt’s Project 365 - 2022

Thu 30 Jun

DFEBBD6F-9565-4017-8EDA-1043158CA80D.jpeg

F08F7687-3E42-4465-96E4-449E239CFB9F.jpeg

Messing around with Bluristic. The record option (video instead of photo) is very interesting because you can save different versions of the same take with different blend modes. I’ve cropped both of these down so they might look slightly different in size. One additive, one negative. I also discovered that you can add a tracking point at this point too which can completely change the look. And you can drop frames so the result is less smooth. The limitation is that you have to do it at the time of recording. As soon as you do another recording, the first one is wiped out.

Fri 1 July

18B9A0A2-1C01-4375-A437-2B140DB74FAD.jpeg

I just love the village of Ripley now no longer close but close to my friend and it was my turn to visit her to do our weekly walk.

I wish I had come to see the village during the Platinum Jubilee because I am sure they would have gone overboard with the bunting etc. They clearly have a lady who paints on glass - I posted some of her brilliant window decorations at Christmas but how cool is this telephone booth!

Fri 1 July

View attachment 182520
I just love the village of Ripley now no longer close but close to my friend and it was my turn to visit her to do our weekly walk.

I wish I had come to see the village during the Platinum Jubilee because I am sure they would have gone overboard with the bunting etc. They clearly have a lady who paints on glass - I posted some of her brilliant window decorations at Christmas but how cool is this telephone booth!
wow, that’s clever!:hearteyes:

Fri 1 July

View attachment 182520

Wow, mega cool :cool: :)

Thu 30 Jun

View attachment 182479
View attachment 182481
Messing around with Bluristic. The record option (video instead of photo) is very interesting because you can save different versions of the same take with different blend modes. I’ve cropped both of these down so they might look slightly different in size. One additive, one negative. I also discovered that you can add a tracking point at this point too which can completely change the look. And you can drop frames so the result is less smooth. The limitation is that you have to do it at the time of recording. As soon as you do another recording, the first one is wiped out.
I am not sure that I get it. After I record a video I have to choose one of the three blend options and hit the ✔️. Once I do that it “develops “ the video into a still with the chosen blend. I can’t recover the video to try a different blend. I can edit the length of the video from either end to eliminate frames but I don’t know how to drop frames in the middle.

I am not sure that I get it. After I record a video I have to choose one of the three blend options and hit the ✔️. Once I do that it “develops “ the video into a still with the chosen blend. I can’t recover the video to try a different blend. I can edit the length of the video from either end to eliminate frames but I don’t know how to drop frames in the middle.
I know how to hit the √. :(

Ok, will have to post a video to show how I do it. Busy at Wimbledon at the moment! ;)

Sun 3 Jul

Wimbledon: My DH was given Member Guest tickets for today from one of our golfing friends for Court 1. What a day!

Henman Hill
18C6D8AB-C121-44FD-A5BF-E0EE19D9DA42.jpeg

In the hallowed halls of the members enclosure.
A8B638F4-CE4A-40AE-9F03-11C8CB2E4850.jpeg

All the shops in the Wimbledon Village do up their fronts.
5072EFD1-70CF-4968-835E-92DDF0EE27B8.jpeg

Last edited:
I know how to hit the √. :(
For anyone looking for a tut on this have a look at the ICM thread:
Post in thread 'ICM Photography - Intentional Camera Movement Discussion'
https://mobitog.com/threads/icm-photography-intentional-camera-movement-discussion.24313/post-495723

Tues 5 Jul

340B1475-F9CB-4D96-A1CA-E82E66BDFF03.jpeg

The only photo I took today because I was busy making three of these. This was for the next day at our yearly Ladies’ Captain’s Golf Day when we are all given a general theme and each team secretly chooses how they are going to interpret the theme. The theme was Day at the Movies and my team chose to go as Women in Black - a take on Men in Black.

What fun!!!!
It really is one of my favourite days. What astonishes me more than anything is how many ladies end up choosing the same theme! All those movies and almost all of them were duplicated! Sometimes it’s to do with what costumes people can get off Amazon so we had three groups as the Pink Ladies from Grease but we also had:

2 groups as Breakfast at Tiffany’s all dressed as Audrey Hepburn and really very good.
2 groups as the Blues Brothers
2 groups as Popcorn (really? I wouldn’t even have thought of that)

The winners were dressed as Super Woman and second prize to The Great Gatsby - wore fabulous 1920s flapper dresses.

Most ladies actually play in their costumes!

Thu 7 Jul

FC9A1FDA-24DE-4E6C-9360-07AD490F4D97.jpeg

Saw this bunch of poppies right at the side of the road near the village. Took two shots, one with the native camera and the other with Bluristic. Combined the results in Procreate, added the border in iColorama and blended a version from Pastello.

Back
Top Bottom