ImageArt’s Project 365 - 2022

Mon 18 Jul

6A1E1064-D64C-423D-88BC-79A7660DB2D2.jpeg

Didn’t do much it has to be said. It was so hot in our bedroom that we took the two single mattresses out of the guestroom and laid them on an old sheet on our patio and slept under the stars!

Mon 18 Jul

View attachment 183442
Didn’t do much it has to be said. It was so hot in our bedroom that we took the two single mattresses out of the guestroom and laid them on an old sheet on our patio and slept under the stars!
What a great idea. No chance of being attacked by mosquitoes either, up there.

Wow. Yesterday I spent a considerable amount of time trying to capture “bumblebees on flowers”. I had no luck :oops: This fabulous photo is how I wished my photos would have come out :thumbs::inlove:
Thanks, Eva. These bees seemed unperturbed about me hanging over them. If I hadn’t been there with my friend and therefore busy I would have had a smorgasbord of options.

Sat 23 Jul

64D18342-6133-4A5E-94EB-5549FE1004C9.jpeg

Hipstamatic: Victoria + Lone Star UNO + Laser Lemon Gel
Didn’t do much today. Walked to the supermarket and tried to find a photo on the way home. This is the railway bridge at the other end of our road.

Sat 23 Jul

View attachment 183667
Hipstamatic: Victoria + Lone Star UNO + Laser Lemon Gel
Didn’t do much today. Walked to the supermarket and tried to find a photo on the way home. This is the railway bridge at the other end of our road.
Wonderful tones. A bit like an impressionist painting or a photo from the past

Sun 24 Jul

9D123A52-CB3E-40C6-B4BF-B4E5B46238AE.jpeg

I played a friendly mixed golf match against another club at our club today and while we were eating dinner, we heard a strange loud crack and one of the sliding doors ’shattered’. We looked out thinking it was a golf ball but the group on the putting green were shaking hands. We realised that the window shattered of it’s own accord! It absolutely couldn’t have been a golf ball because one of the other sliding doors was in front of it on the outside. Just weird.

Sun 24 Jul

View attachment 183669
I played a friendly mixed golf match against another club at our club today and while we were eating dinner, we heard a strange loud crack and one of the sliding doors ’shattered’. We looked out thinking it was a golf ball but the group on the putting green were shaking hands. We realised that the window shattered of it’s own accord! It absolutely couldn’t have been a golf ball because one of the other sliding doors was in front of it on the outside. Just weird.
One of those everyday mysteries :eek: Great capture

Sun 24 Jul

View attachment 183669
I have a theory. On the other side of the room is the exact same type of sliding door which was open. Someone learning golf smacked the ball and it hooked st
raight through the door, travelled the width of the room, miraculously missing all those eating and hit that door!
it sounded good when I thought it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom