Jan Gray’s Project 365-2022

29th April - Dandelion Clock
Another of the images of the Dandelion, this time inverting the image to give this effect.

7D109821-DB7E-4191-83EC-1AE894B45F35.jpeg

4th May - Village walk
The walk leading out of Boughton weaves along the river around this beautiful late Tudor house with its’ beautiful old garden and a strange looking garden shelter seen on the left.
3898FFE4-2DAB-4EDE-A0BA-7B29F7D5BB5F.jpeg

3rd May - Boughton on the Water
A quintessential English picture-book village. Looking lovely with the spring blossom on the trees.
View attachment 180403
It’s Bourton not boughton lol. Had to mention it sorry. This is the section that held the duck race. Great times amusing the tourists by catching bullhead fish under the rocks in here.
hope you visited the model village to the right of this photo and had an ale in the old new inn next door. Two bridges up would be the motor museum and a little way back behind you was the trout farm. Always nice to see my old home.

6th May - The Stumpery
Last year, I developed part of the front garden into a stumpery with tree stumps and the planting of spring bulbs and would flowers. The first year and there is a definite change and not only is it looking good, the amount of wildlife with the number of insects inhabiting it, we have at least 3 hedgehogs visiting daily as well.
5D1574DD-9A29-4A08-9068-F33705D4AB74.jpeg

It’s Bourton not boughton lol. Had to mention it sorry. This is the section that held the duck race. Great times amusing the tourists by catching bullhead fish under the rocks in here.
hope you visited the model village to the right of this photo and had an ale in the old new inn next door. Two bridges up would be the motor museum and a little way back behind you was the trout farm. Always nice to see my old home.
Sorry about the name problem - My fault, not checking before posting! Thanks for the information on the village. Sadly, we just walked through the village as part of our walk. if we visit again, I’ll visit the model village.

7th May - Field of Dandelions
At the bottom of our lane, there is a field which is left by the farmer for hay gathering which is a regular for the village dog walkers at the moment, it is covered in dandelion and looks lovely.
6B247F82-4EF3-45E6-BF59-134AE758842B.jpeg

11th May - Wild Flower Margin
Something that can help with our environment has been the introduction of field margins and this one we found today really lifted my spirits. As well as being full of bees and other pollinators.
095D0A1A-F44A-46BD-8EA7-5CF8424CBAAB.jpeg

Yes! I’ve done that duck race. Love the Cotswolds.

13th May - The 3 Amigos
I often take the dogs for a walk with my friend who owns Edie the Airedale. They now all walk together but I never seem to get all 3 in the same photo. On this walk, Edie went and sat up on the pile of woodchips and Bertie and Izzy both joined her.
0D5C9C8B-EC5F-43AF-8CE8-5FA2C91DF996.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom