Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

053/365

View attachment 177134
I visited a shopping centre not too far from us and, as I came through the entrance, I noticed this gorgeous picture. Then I saw a little biography by it. The painting was done by Emily Jinks - a girl that I know from attending the pottery in our village. Not only is Emily a great artist, she also produces fabulous slab-built pottery and has Down‘s Syndrome. I think this is a lovely idea and I wish more places would showcase work by people with learning difficulties.

View attachment 177135
We have a clematis in flower in the garden! This was a twig of it that fell into Rog’s hand!:rolleyes:
iColorama to blur the background
Great creation by Emily :thumbs::inlove: And is the clematis really in flower or are you joking? I almost hope you’re joking as I think i would get a tantrum of envy if it was true :eek: :D

Great creation by Emily :thumbs::inlove: And is the clematis really in flower or are you joking? I almost hope you’re joking as I think i would get a tantrum of envy if it was true :eek: :D
Errrm, I’m not sure what to tell you now. :lol: Yes, the clematis is in flower. I’ll take a photo of it tomorrow.

Errrm, I’m not sure what to tell you now. :lol: Yes, the clematis is in flower. I’ll take a photo of it tomorrow.
1645561253471.png

made with Bitmoji - old glasses :lmao:

Magnificent sky :thumbs: One of those that gives you mixed feelings out on a extra long walk far away from home. “Oh yes, that’s beautiful, I must take some photos:)” “Oh no, suppose it comes this way. Will I get back home before hell breaks out :eek:
It’s like you were with us!:lmao:

It’s like you were with us!:lmao:
A memory from the old days, when my DH still was my DBF :rolleyes: We were on a fishing vacation at my Dad’s summer cottage. One day we were in a rowing boat in the middle of a fairly wide lake hunting for perchs and zanders. Suddenly appeared a huge thunderstorm cloud “from nowhere” and it seemed it was aiming for us. I’ve never seen anyone rowing like my boyfriend did - we landed on the nearest shore just when the sky opened with thunder and lightning and heavy rain

Ozzy lost his special collar, so Poppy and I went to look for it. Found it.
We used to put collars on Hodge. He'd keep them on for several days and then come home without them. One of our neighbors found one and returned it, and he ditched it again. So we gave up. We think he had a secret clubhouse somewhere with them all hanging on the wall.

061/365

View attachment 177502
I wasn’t allowed to post an image with the correct head on, so I had to improvise!! :rolleyes: The father-of-the-bride wedding suit, just out of the packaging, hence the wrinkles.
SuperimposeX
OMG…. :flushed::rolleyes: :lmao: Love your Docs, Venomator Rog.

I hate having my photo taken too, but….

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom